AIR JORDAN XX IS UP ON nike.com/Swoosh now!

@nikestoreOnline Nike Store

Those who ordered the XX's your order will be canceled & you won't be charged as its no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience

@nikestoreOnline Nike Store

@stevekucz Inventory discrepancies in our system made it appear as though that shoe, among others came back in stock...when it didn't

3 minutes ago 

This is like in Pokemon when Ash sees a legendary bird flying in his peripherals, but when he looks it seems to have disappeared. 
laugh.gif

This is like in Pokemon when Ash sees a legendary bird flying in his peripherals, but when he looks it seems to have disappeared. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

my boy just got an email from nike after placing an order this morning:
"it is with our deepest regret that we are writing to inform you this product was placed on our site in error and is no longer available."

my boy just got an email from nike after placing an order this morning:
"it is with our deepest regret that we are writing to inform you this product was placed on our site in error and is no longer available."

laugh.gif

And we thought JB was actually doing something right.....riiiiiiiiight.

roll.gif

This was a marketing test. Point, blank, period.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

roll.gif

If it was, NT passed with flying colors.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still can't believe some of you went ahead and purchased these.  

Guess what we will see in 2011-2012?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

roll.gif

If it was, NT passed with flying colors.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still can't believe some of you went ahead and purchased these.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Pretty much.

I just find it hard to believe with the way they had the actual pictures displayed on the website (if you noticed how they were facing the other way than usual shoes), the description of the shoes below the pictures and how they chose to release this "quickstrike" colorway all over again - there's no way this was a "glitch".

Smart move by JB. Something told me not to purchase these too..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Pretty much.

I just find it hard to believe with the way they had the actual pictures displayed on the website (if you noticed how they were facing the other way than usual shoes), the description of the shoes below the pictures and how they chose to release this "quickstrike" colorway all over again - there's no way this was a "glitch".

Smart move by JB. Something told me not to purchase these too..

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 I really wanted and needed these
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Oh well... guess I'll go buy groceries now since i have 187 bucks... Filet Mignons on me for all of those who got that terrible Email from Nike... Now I know how students feel that do not get accepted into Med School!!! I HATE THE WORDS: WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU 
roll.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 I really wanted and needed these
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Oh well... guess I'll go buy groceries now since i have 187 bucks... Filet Mignons on me for all of those who got that terrible Email from Nike... Now I know how students feel that do not get accepted into Med School!!! I HATE THE WORDS: WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom