AIR JORDAN XX IS UP ON nike.com/Swoosh now!

Luckily I still have one in DS condition, but I really wanted 2 more. I love this colorway on the XX's
pimp.gif

Luckily I still have one in DS condition, but I really wanted 2 more. I love this colorway on the XX's
pimp.gif

I guess since Nike is such a low volume, new company, we should expect these kind of small errors.

I guess since Nike is such a low volume, new company, we should expect these kind of small errors.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Question How do you wear these with jeans?
pretty easy now that jeans are slimmer these days...before these were worn strictly with shorts.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Question How do you wear these with jeans?
pretty easy now that jeans are slimmer these days...before these were worn strictly with shorts.

^
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If these come out sometime in the near future, you guys can eat each other over them. I'd rather spend my money on something else. Pretty plain shoe. Comfortable, but PLAIN. Reminds me of some converse with an ankle strap.

^
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If these come out sometime in the near future, you guys can eat each other over them. I'd rather spend my money on something else. Pretty plain shoe. Comfortable, but PLAIN. Reminds me of some converse with an ankle strap.

That's an odd mistake. Out of all the sneakers? These must be are in the works being talked about.

Was never a big fan of the XX's. I have stealths that I never wear.

That's an odd mistake. Out of all the sneakers? These must be are in the works being talked about.

Was never a big fan of the XX's. I have stealths that I never wear.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Give me a marketing test for the Obsidian XII's and I'll be happy to oblige. 
wink.gif

haha there are a few jordan i'd also like to pretend to buy, but the obsidian xii are not one of them

i'd like to buy them for real
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Give me a marketing test for the Obsidian XII's and I'll be happy to oblige. 
wink.gif

haha there are a few jordan i'd also like to pretend to buy, but the obsidian xii are not one of them

i'd like to buy them for real
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom