AIR JORDAN XX IS UP ON nike.com/Swoosh now!

so some xx's dropped on ndc today. no thanks. find me some xvi's in the back of their warehouse for sale and we'll talk with the credit card.

so some xx's dropped on ndc today. no thanks. find me some xvi's in the back of their warehouse for sale and we'll talk with the credit card.

idk how of a mistake it was. because it was on there site and then they tweeted that it was up and on sale...

idk how of a mistake it was. because it was on there site and then they tweeted that it was up and on sale...

yeah i dont see how it was a mistake when they made an official tweet announcing them for sale
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Give me a marketing test for the Obsidian XII's and I'll be happy to oblige. 
wink.gif

haha there are a few jordan i'd also like to pretend to buy, but the obsidian xii are not one of them

i'd like to buy them for real
wink.gif
Yeah, that's just the thing though 
nerd.gif

If we see the XX's next year.... 

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Give me a marketing test for the Obsidian XII's and I'll be happy to oblige. 
wink.gif

haha there are a few jordan i'd also like to pretend to buy, but the obsidian xii are not one of them

i'd like to buy them for real
wink.gif
Yeah, that's just the thing though 
nerd.gif

If we see the XX's next year.... 

Originally Posted by GZA73

WOW Nike failed on this imo. It's bad marketing !!
How did it fail?  This thread reached 5 pages in a matter of 8 hours.  I'd say that's pretty successful marketing.

Originally Posted by GZA73

WOW Nike failed on this imo. It's bad marketing !!
How did it fail?  This thread reached 5 pages in a matter of 8 hours.  I'd say that's pretty successful marketing.

Originally Posted by bence23

SOMEONE POST A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

I have the feeling that some people just read the thread title and go and immediately post without reading any of the other posts...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

SOMEONE POST A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

I have the feeling that some people just read the thread title and go and immediately post without reading any of the other posts...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe they did it to test the waters how they would sell if they decided to retro any jordan higher than the 14.... 
nerd.gif

Maybe they did it to test the waters how they would sell if they decided to retro any jordan higher than the 14.... 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom