Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Yeah I agree I think they won't be a hard pickup
I probably jinxed the hell out of it 
laugh.gif

For real though -- seeing them on more release calendars than many and so far no TLO from NDC but I guess we'll see.

Never been hurt a day in my 25 years of playing basketball, and I tear my ACL in these. Sucks cause these were probably the best basketball shoes I've ever worn

These will be releasing on FTL,FNL,Champs,NDC,Eastbay. Not sure about FTA but most likely.

Does anyone in have the white westbrook pair or have tried it on?  I mean the pair with the same material as these bamboos.

I'm wondering how well it folds down and tucks in.  I like to fold my pairs down and tuck the shroud in, but I'm not sure if it would work too well with this material (as opposed to the stretchier material on other pairs)

Does anyone in have the white westbrook pair or have tried it on?  I mean the pair with the same material as these bamboos.

I'm wondering how well it folds down and tucks in.  I like to fold my pairs down and tuck the shroud in, but I'm not sure if it would work too well with this material (as opposed to the stretchier material on other pairs)

Do you have a pic of how you tuck it in?

:rofl:. 3 local shops around here are getting both of them . Potentially easy cop. I let these boys around here go to the FL, FNL, FA, etc. While I hit the mom and pops spot

Back
Top Bottom