Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Just think of the I.D. possibilities!!! I read the most recent Sole collector mag and Tinker made reference to being able to use your own pics/design/pattern on the shroud!!

someone's gotta do a stoned mj face pair 8)

Last edited:
Liked them since they first released the pictures of them. The on foot video only further confirms that these shoes are pretty dope.
Yeah I feel the same way.  You can see the U turn on a lot of the initial opinions on the shoe.   I really want to see the Green/Camo and the Black/White pairs that are supposedly releasing along with the Black/Volt colorway.  Yeah buddy 
laugh.gif

Liked them since they first released the pictures of them. The on foot video only further confirms that these shoes are pretty dope.
Yeah I feel the same way.  You can see the U turn on a lot of the initial opinions on the shoe.   I really want to see the Green/Camo and the Black/White pairs that are supposedly releasing along with the Black/Volt colorway.  Yeah buddy 
laugh.gif
Aint no U turning on that 250 tho

If you are waiting for these to go to retail good luck my foot locker says they will sell out quick and to start lining up for them at midnight

Last edited:
so you do not think I should line up for them that morning in am? You think I can still get a pir of them the morning of just by walking in there and getting them? Theya re not high profile like the Jordan Bred or Fire ones? I really like them and do not want to go the mornig of and miss them then come to see if I wanthem I have to pay some crazy price of like 5 or 800 on ebay or craigslist.

If you are waiting for these to go to retail good luck my foot locker says they will sell out quick and to start lining up for them at midnight
Your boy lied to you these are not going to sellout and they will go on sale just like every other non retro Jordan. There are no Hypebeast's that are going to buy these.

Last edited:
so you do not think I should line up for them that morning in am? You think I can still get a pir of them the morning of just by walking in there and getting them? Theya re not high profile like the Jordan Bred or Fire ones? I really like them and do not want to go the mornig of and miss them then come to see if I wanthem I have to pay some crazy price of like 5 or 800 on ebay or craigslist.
It all depends on availability.  If your store only got 1 or 2 size runs then yes you may have to get there early.

start camping now

just walked by footlocker/hoh and they have 10 people already outside

Back
Top Bottom