Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

"hmmmm... the next thing id say do it get the SKU (check ebay for pics of the box) and have FNL check their systems also.

i think JB made smaller quantities so that people's thirst would grow. Full GR and many would wait for price cuts."

Thanks a lot man. I'll definitely try this.

Last edited:
Can anybody validate this??

http://defpenradio.com/air-jordan-xx8-red-camo-release-date/ 

A lot of kicks dropping on Saturday, and if ^^ is true for a U.S. release, I will DEF be grabbing these!
I don't think it's true.  I talked to some of my friends who work at HOH and they didn't have these on the manifest.  However, things are always subject to change.  
grin.gif

That's what they told me...i went to hoh Monday they had both green camo and black camo on display went back today only the green was on display...he went to the back to check he asked another associate why they weren't out anymore...she said they were recalled..but he said shh imma sell them too u anyway

I don't think it's true.  I talked to some of my friends who work at HOH and they didn't have these on the manifest.  However, things are always subject to change.  
grin.gif

Thanks man. I did some more digging and sneakernews said that they drop on March 2nd with the yellow camo. Could still be false info but fingers crossed, ill grab BOTH

Honestly man, these shoes are AMAZING for hoops. I just put in 3 hours in them and I can honestly say I didn't have one gripe about them at all.

Luckily I have no sole separation but will monitor in the coming weeks.

Thanks man. I did some more digging and sneakernews said that they drop on March 2nd with the yellow camo. Could still be false info but fingers crossed, ill grab BOTH
No doubt man.  I plan on getting both as well.  I can't wait to see what they look like in person because the pics for the last releases didn't do them justice.  
smile.gif

you made a 180 Dunk with them? envy you, I cannot do any dunks on a standard height rim TT
My pairs are going to arrive in.....25 days TT.

i think he means he used to not like them but now does, hence turning 180 and now faces the opposite direction

is the camo print placed the same way on all pairs? ie all left pairs have the same placement and all right pairs have the same placement (not comparing left to right - which is clearly asymmetrical)

the asymmetric effect (comparing left to right)is kinda weird especially on the black camo pair - it makes the right shoe look more "whitish" and the left shoe more "blackish" on the toebox area

regardless from a distance, ist just looks like someone who wore white boots throught the mud

Honestly man, these shoes are AMAZING for hoops. I just put in 3 hours in them and I can honestly say I didn't have one gripe about them at all.

Luckily I have no sole separation but will monitor in the coming weeks.
for 250 they should

i want some badly for street wear ... but the sole seperation BS scares me away on top of the $$

we will see ... we will see... the blues may change my mind

Why would they be recalling them so soon? They just came out this weekend. Maybe thats why they were gone at my HOH
True down here in houston i asked the footaction manager for the black stealth' s and he said the shipment was recalled and the shoes were sent back.  He doesn't know if they will be re-released or any info why they were recalled...

Last edited:
heads up for anyone in the bay...

just rolled thru serramonte on my way home from work, green camos are around in abundance at both footaction and HOH. footaction has ONE size 14 black/volt left and they had a size 10 black camo on display. so looks like almost all the black/volts are gone and they still have a few black camos around. HOH had no black camos (maybe they were sent back for the "recall")

Back
Top Bottom