Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

So is it 100% that the xx8 not going to be on iD? If that's the case, it looks like hardwood will be my last pair.

Its not 100% until we hear it from a confirmed source but i dont know what the hold up is. The 2012s were on ID by the end of Feb. Plus it fits in with the whole quickstrike mentality they are taking with this release. They are making this shoe scarce so that it is more "desirable" somehow. I would give it until August to be certain. No way they will show up on ID after then.

Not enough great colorways for the XX8. They are selling this shoe short. JBC colorways NEED to drop! JB, are you listening?
This. They finally make a decent looking sig shoe worthy to be a numbered Jordan after years of ugly stuff and they limit it by releasing mostly lame colorways.

Last edited:
At least if these hit id they won't be able to skimp on materials. I almost got me a really nice 2012 id but the IDs only let you choose one bootie and I think one cushion system but can't remember. Wasn't going to pay extra for a shoe that had less features just because I could choose the color 

Last edited:
No idea. Might have to get other colorways just in case they don't drop. I only got 1 pair and I want at least another 1 or 2 pairs

How many colorways have released so far? 7? 8 including the Joker one that was pulled off the shelves? That's actually a lot of colorways, they just haven't sat around for months like the last few sigs have.

After the second weekeend of June, that number will bump up to 11/12. That doesn't include the rumored white "hardwood' colorway. I wonder what else is in store as we still have the whole summer. I definitely feel the Wallace and Rip PEs.

Most of them haven't been that great. The blue, yellow, red pairs that dropped were decent but they never dropped in Europe. 

Only stuff we got was the black volts, greens, oak hills and carbons

just because they haven't shown up on iD fast enough for you, doesn't mean its not happening

so just a rumor at this point

IMO it is too early to look for the JBCs

in the past they have been released way after the game was played, so not even 3 mts yet

picked up the oaks on tuesday as decided to pass on the 6/1 and 6/8 releases

those CWs don't work for me

passed on the yellow and couldn't get the jokers before recalled

so 6 of 8

love this shoe !!

just because they haven't shown up on iD fast enough for you, doesn't mean its not happening
so just a rumor at this point

IMO it is too early to look for the JBCs
in the past they have been released way after the game was played, so not even 3 mts yet

picked up the oaks on tuesday as decided to pass on the 6/1 and 6/8 releases
those CWs don't work for me

passed on the yellow and couldn't get the jokers before recalled
so 6 of 8
love this shoe !!

Don't bank on it mate... Da whole ID thing... It is NOT likely...

i dont think most sought out jordans go over sz 14 tho

Ha...wrong...I wear a size 16 and every J released up until the 28's went up to 18. JB used to be one of the only high end kicks that you could get in a 15 and above. Mainly because they sold anyway. Hey, I get it, not many of us out there but as a guy who plays in his kicks it sucks I can't get my hands in them

Ha...wrong...I wear a size 16 and every J released up until the 28's went up to 18. JB used to be one of the only high end kicks that you could get in a 15 and above. Mainly because they sold anyway. Hey, I get it, not many of us out there but as a guy who plays in his kicks it sucks I can't get my hands in them

This.
In the usa u can get usually all nike basketball shoes up to size 18.
In germany usually only up to 15 and most stores only have only up to 13.

One HoH near me isn't getting them and the other acted like they didn't know what I'm talking about. Anyone else running into the same lack of info?

I thought that all 4 releases will be on 6/8 (Why Not, OKC Home, OKC Camo, and Black/Citrus). I didnt think a XX8 was dropping tomorrow. I would check my local Nikestore, but last time I was there and asked about them, dude had no idea what I was talking about, but they ended up getting both Carbon and Oak Hill pair. I would hope they would have their info right on the day before release, but I guess not.

All these xx8 releases are causing confusion for people. JB is saying it releases this day and EB FTL FNL say they releasing a different day

My HoH says all 4 are coming out next Saturday, and they have received all 4. This is interesting because previous XX8s usually only showed up a day or two before release. I have pics, I'll be back to post with commentary on colorways

My HoH says all 4 are coming out next Saturday, and they have received all 4. This is interesting because previous XX8s usually only showed up a day or two before release. I have pics, I'll be back to post with commentary on colorways
Cool.  Hurry up and post the pics!  
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom