Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

The christmas ones will be my first. are these limited in a sense that I should be up at 5am west coast time to click away or i can go to one of three stores where two of them are HOH and other is in a SUPER mall later in the day on the 24th to buy a pair?

With everything else that's being released this week I hope these slip under the radar and I can pick up a pair tomorrow.

Wonder why only the Super Fly 2 xmas are marked up and by $30 too
sick.gif
Just cause lol

shame

Im heading to the HOH bright and early. Would love to cop these in store instead of online and wear them tomorrow. 

does the clear sole mess with the traction on these? Nightwing says not for this shoe but I want more opinions

Im heading to the HOH bright and early. Would love to cop these in store instead of online and wear them tomorrow. 

Finally got thru on the phone with the HoH's around my area and these were raffled off as of last thursday :smh:

i am planning to use all my coupons, $10 VIP rewards and $25 birthday 12/12. So all legit. So it is store or DIE.

Agreed. It's almost annoying. When I wipe them down they continue to squeak for what feels like an eternity.. Very noisy. Good luck everyone! Really hope this is a easy grab

Grabbed off eastbay. 13 was sold out the second link went up on NDC. I'm done with NDC until they change their ways.

Back
Top Bottom