Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

well it was my birthday on the 12th of this month. or do you mean they stingy with those coupons?
Stingy ... coupons for the most part dont work on releases. Occasionally theyll be a manager or employee that will allow it but my "rule" its suppose to be excluded. Also that VIP might not work either unless its one of tge old system ones (which i doubt since they switched about 4 months ago)

Good luck either way though

wow totally underestimated the demand for these and missed out.  my wallet needs a much needed break anyway

Jesus, bots took my 12.5 in milliseconds. Glad I got my pair though and they were disco'd on swoosh
nthat.gif

Man I'm juiced for this flight plate. Been waiting for a tolerable cw

Last edited:
Honestly thought about grabbing the cp3s as well. I really think it's a good looking shoe had it In my cart but finances tight this time of the year

Got a 11.5 manually on NDC but dropped them. Should of went ahead if i knew they were gonna go that fast

i had a size 10 on eastbay but didnt know if i wanted to double up because my order went through on NDC. i also was able to get the melo 10's from ndc... Melo 10 sizes are still up on NDC 8-11 as of 8:22AM eastern..

XX8s were clearly the most popular though the Melos did pretty well too considering they are way

haha if i could give you them...i would.
haha appreciate the thought man. I thought about checking out the other sites to try to snag another pair but knowing that more CWs are releasing soon I'm good, and it's not really like I'm worried about the exclusivity of them. I just lace em up and beat em up like any other shoe so might as well not sweat it for now. Now.... Hopefully I can win that westbrook footlocker raffle!

I kept clicking 10.5 on eastbay until it let me in. How can u tell if they are probably gonna cancel your order? I really want these

Can't get over the Melos heel cup... Just looks like trash .. Besides that it's a beautiful shoe.. Really wish they would have done a more traditional heel clip

Last edited:
Anyone with a size 8.5 or close in these know the length of the shoe laces? Planning on switching the orange laces to black when I get em.

Back
Top Bottom