Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Footaction in Greensboro NC thought these released on the 26th! Haha. I had to inform them otherwise about 20 minutes ago!

Was going to cancel my Eastbay order and pick them up today but Eastbay has already picked my order and boxed them up making the order unavailable to be canceled. Oh well.

Thanks for the info, may swing by before work to get the m10
I see my borough people like the she's lol

Was able to snag a XX8 SE.

Really happy. This was great. IMO the best of all the Xmas releases. (How many times can you get a green/red lebron?)

Definitely going to do a lace swap and see what I can pull off. I have been dying to hoop after my ACL surgery. Just a few more months and these bad boys will be in play.

Was able to snag a XX8 SE.

Really happy. This was great. IMO the best of all the Xmas releases. (How many times can you get a green/red lebron?)

Definitely going to do a lace swap and see what I can pull off. I have been dying to hoop after my ACL surgery. Just a few more months and these bad boys will be in play.
I feel 100% the same way; I got to check out all the JB/Nike Xmas shoes at HOH and Nike SF yesterday and even in person, I am still convinced that the XX8 SE is the best of the bunch this year.

If I am able to grab a christmas pair in the near future, I would keep the orange laces. I like the pop.

Contacted nike store and eastbay over twitter regarding if there was a release on 1/1. Seems that they're not releasing that day -,-

Oh yeah full size run of christmas' on eastbay, no 14s though so I'm a tad salty

Can't remember the exact colorwway but something along the lines of new slate-total orange. The pictures are a couple pages back in the thread.

Call Santa Monica Nike and see if they ship.

Tried both a 10.5 and 11. My flatfoot felt best in the 11.

Did a phone order with the Nike Santa Monica store for the Christmas SE...but I am seriously worried about all the popped unlocked zoom and flight plate issues.  I might just return or sell these.  I wonder if the Melo M10 will end up having the same issues......

Dude,you will be fine .... I have had zero issues even if they pop you'll get refunded so why not enjoy them... Do what your comfortable with but I think a lot of people are missing out on what I consider to be the best basketball sneaker ever produced because of the ones who have been vocal about popped airbags. Like I've said before obviously it has happened, and without doubt jb/nike knows about it and refund when it happens but if it was happening to a large percentage they would have changed the tech in the melo 10 to reflect the positioning if the zoom in the superfly2 instead of continuing to produce it in a way that will cost them $$$$ out of pocket. I really suggest keeping them but it's up to you. Best wishes

Hadn't checked in on this thread for a while, but viewing pics of the Christmas' is obvious I was sleeping. Depending how this coming week's releases go, looks like I've got a nice consolation prize to fall back on.

Back
Top Bottom