Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Man, I'm still on the fence about the SE vs. HD2013's. I really like playing in the Hyperdunk's, just not sure if I want to double up or give these a shot instead.

Anyone else have an opinion to give?

@quise2024  Have any further thoughts or comparisons?
It's probably a win win.  Doubling up gives you a back up pair of a shoe you enjoy.  When is that ever bad?

And a pair of SE's will get you a different playing experience.  Gotta be careful there, because they may not match your game.  HD2013's might be better for me than the SE's, but the SE's aren't bad shoes by any means.  They aren't my favorites in my rotation, but they are a nice alternative to my go-to shoes.

Picked up the All-Stars on FNL. Saw them in person later that day and I'm digging them. My local HOH still has xmas joints in 10.5 if anyone is interested for me to pick them up.

I really gotta go try these on. The more I come in Theia thread to read and look at pics, the more I wanna get a pair

Yeah I agree, underrated.. My boy just ordered the asg I'm still undecided on those but am really digging the infrared.. Still want green camo but apparently there gone everywhere
I would really like that green camo as well. Those were the 2 I was deciding on when they came out with the camo editions. I went for UNC since I am from NC. But I will be keeping my eyes peeled for those.

I would really like that green camo as well. Those were the 2 I was deciding on when they came out with the camo editions. I went for UNC since I am from NC. But I will be keeping my eyes peeled for those.

The UNC camo is super clean man, I also have the powder blues or else I would try and get UNC's.. You've got great taste as well sir lol

For those who bought the ASG please do post pics when you get them I'm waiting to see how they actually look vs seeing internet and store photos

to return nike shoes via voucher claim, do i need to have receipt or original box? or can i shipped with usps without receipt?

For those who bought the ASG please do post pics when you get them I'm waiting to see how they actually look vs seeing internet and store photos
Mine are supposed to arrive Wednesday, I'll make sure to post some pics.

I really like those SEs Oladipo wore, though. Repped for posting a close-up shot of them.

to return nike shoes via voucher claim, do i need to have receipt or original box? or can i shipped with usps without receipt?
https://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/claims/footwear-claim

You pay for shipping, but I'm not seeing anything that says you can't start a claim without the original box and/or receipt.

Last edited:
oh mayne em look hard. best colorway em christmas but this is second fav and much cheaper too

thanks mayne

lov kicks where u can wear white or black crew sock

Man all the real ASG PE were bad to the bone why couldn't we get one of those instead if the garbage they dropped. JB doing some odd stuff with these, like when they did the digicamo for gtown and then turn around and drop a regular camo version as the GR. Like we can only get the lazy watered down versions. It's really kind of p!ss!ng me off. I love this shoe but not one single agar colorway has screamed I HAVE TO HAVE THAT. C'mon man

Anyone able to get the solid colors on swoosh? I am trying to avoid paying retail for my son's 7.5. Any assistance or PM would be appreciated. I have 3 pair already with a 4th "pe" hopefully on the way. Will post when they come in. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom