AIR JORDAN XXIII: CELEBRATING 23 YEARS OF A LEGACY . Photos on page 2!

Yeah it was the security guard.

laugh.gif

I think the 7.5 was for a kid.

Here are some photos I took myself. Bad timing though for my camera which went lowbat during the event itself. Anyway, here they are and I hopeyou don't mind me posting these, KC

Photo with some of the guys I've dealt/traded kicks with. It was a thrill finally meeting them in person
wink.gif

thanks for the pics, and i hope you got to work this morning. we all gotta eat, right? i'm still amazed i don't see more people that i know..

i guess even though they say it's a real small community of sneakerheads here, there's more.. (either that or people came rolling deep.
laugh.gif
)

unlike the club scene, where, no matter where i go, i see the same hoooooooooooes

^^^ Nah, Jath. I had to take the day off. I don't have a speaking voice yet. I hope it comes back tomorrow or I will be in real deep trouble. Naghahabol pang benta, pare, and it's like the last stretch of the month and I am not in the trenches with my colleagues to close the month strong.

All of this because of the J's and as I look back at the past weekend and think to myself, after going through all that was it really worth it?

Mmmmm......HELL YEAH!!!
happy.gif

Not at all Rev. I always encourage NT'ers to share their photos.

Yo AK23. I know you have more! Nice camera you got there dude.

Thanks man.I'll try to post more later if time permits.I shot using RAW format and it needs time to do post process to adjust minor settings.

^^^ Great!! Thanks KC

Sayang, I wanted to take more photos sana, especially with fellow NTers pero my digicam screwed up at the worst possible time. About 5 photos into the evenT,wala na
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tsikenjoy

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

1st round pick...si manong guard size 7.5
happy.gif
well i guess nangailangan si manong ng sapatos na babagay sa uniform nya...
happy.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif

hahaha si boss tsiken bitter over the premier na nakuha ni manong guard.
roll.gif
don't worry ako din naman e.
frown.gif

seriously though, you guys think the guard is a jordanhead? if he is, NO OFFENSE MEANT, I SWEAR, he must've spent a two-month salary's worth for thepair.

^^^ I'm pretty sure that guard is not a size 7.5. He must have been requested to pick a raffle ticket for someone. Someone very influential probably.Pareng Tsiken, kung yung guard lang ang bumili for himself, I am sure a P20k or P25k offer would do. I suggest you call up Nike BHS and ask if they cancontact the guard or something and relay your offer. Who knows, he just might be up for the offer. There's really no harm in trying, IMO.

Hope you get your pair soon though, boss tsiken
happy.gif

The security guard was only a proxy of some teenager who was wearing a white (Jordan I banned tee), cap, and shorts.

img0797cn6.jpg

That's him... Kid with the brown hat on the lower left...

^^^Looks like that kid's shoe size won't always be 7.5. Better make an offer now before he even thinks about using those pairs. Maybe you can ask theguard to contact that kid. Money Talks. I'm sure Nike BHS folks know the security guard. Just a suggestion

^ that kid proxied the guard because he saw there was only one entry for the size 7.5

the lady who entered the first size 7.5 stub was at the back of the line behind me before we all started dropping the stubs, and was pissed after the raffle.tough luck!

^ That's the first time I've seen you in ages. Last time I think was during a party for your dad's birthday. Your nephew is one lucky kid (orshould I say your brother-in-law, haha)!

I can't believe I didn't get the 11.5. I think there were only 6 stubs and 4 were mine.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

You can add 2 more to the list of NT'ers who got their pairs last Saturday. One is from Singapore who was represented by a friend and the other one wasbanned a long time ago.

^^^^ Congrats to the other 2 winners!! I think I know the guy from Singapore, KC. That guy will move heaven and earth just to get the J's that he wants.Incredibly relentless. And to the other winner, whoever and wherever you are.....Congratulations also
smile.gif

wooahh looks like a fun day for everyone who went there.. congrats to all the heads who got what they want hehe astig!

guys salamat sa mga response ninyo, yeah lam ko na hindi sa guard yun naman naman....nagtry lang ako mag ask dito baka kasi nagbabasa yung nagpapila saguard...hint hint....

kung si carlo sana nanalo oki lang eh ehehe....

btw a friend who is also here on nt said that they did not sell out the xx3 that day, they had 3 pairs at the back that they did not notice???? and sold themthe next day... andito ba yung nakabili nun???? swerte nun...

^^^^ Yup. You should have PMed me with that question though
wink.gif

Hey, I sent you a PM. Just respond thru PM too. Thanks and God bless

What the...after exposing the people to Ultraviolet Rays...they forgot that there were still 3 AJXX3 left at the back
eek.gif

Hope it's not one of those 11.5's KC has been longing to get 'coz he might get pissed off
happy.gif

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom