Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I need to see the black pair unchoked
DIa8ZT8UQAEXRY4.jpg:large

Has to grow on me probably. Interested to see how the 33s and 37s would look.

I need to see the black pair unchoked
DIa8ZT8UQAEXRY4.jpg:large

Good job, Jordan Brand. I was going to buy my first new Jordan since #19 (which is why I stopped) but you insist on pissing me off with these rear facing jumpmen. And there are probably many more just like me. Wasted profit because of some nonsensical brand identity bs. I passed on the 9s and the Space Jams are the last 11s I'll be purchasing evidently. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Last edited:
Lows are hard...Drop them in one of the OG 2 colorways and those things would be just about perfect...

It also improves court feel and is aided by a fresh traction pattern, a herringbone formed of a series of almost wiper blade-like shapes.

Looks like after all the complaints they made sure to address the traction on this model. Ready to see or hear reviews before I commit to a few pair for hooping.

Lows are much better than the highs, and the right colorway could tempt me. Still, they could've been better from an appearance standpoint: drop the midsole Jumpman, and give them a more conventional tongue treatment rather than yet another installment of this bootie construction. As uninspired as I continue to find this approach to the new AJs, I have to admit I'm looking more and more forward to seeing what a reinterpretation of the IIIs will look like for the XXXIIIs.

Maybe they will grow on me

Lows look better

I don't like the symbol on the tongue

I'm in for maybe even 2 pair feeling the Red pair a lot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom