Air Jordan XXXII (32)

first numbered jay Ive liked since the 21s really. probably gonna have to cop. I wanna see these in patent or suede for some reason lol
I think I've seen enough patent on Jordans lol. Aren't the red pair suede? Or are you talking about parent + suede?

I sort of dig the Breds since I own the Alternate 87 2s. For a reasonable price I might cop, especially if they're more comfortable than the 2s (toe box is a bit tight on the right shoe).

giphy.gif
Lol. I wasn't positioning my statement as a revelation - it's meant to be a "it does all the things it's supposed to do (new meets old), so what else do you need" type of deal.

The shoe is decent. It looks good and if your a 2 fan I can see how it can be desired for sure. But my problem is nike/jb just will not come up with their own design that makes this sig stand alone. The 31 is nice also but I will always think Jordan 1 when I see them. No originality. At least the 30 had its own upper that stands alone even with the 29 sole/midsole. I really thought this was gonna be a melo shoe but was wrong. Starting to think they have completely run out of ideas to create new models that capture us like they did in the 80s,90s, and early 2000s. Anyway, I hope everyone gets a pair that wants em.

In for a pair of the lows... in the OG Chicago colorway.

Black/Reds look nice too, but not a fan of how JB using the whole "Banned" marketing on them.

Really wish they get back to leather materials and such, really not a fan of the new, then again I'm not one looking for performance either so I do get it, but still.....

And I'm thinking l like the low more, but high is ok aswell please release a pair along side the Chicago OG!!!

I see both sides of the argument in regards to the design.

I like that Nike has found a way to breathe new life into the retro designs. I've always wanted them to go back to those designs and update them with modern tech. Maybe making them numbered Jordans isn't the right way to go about doing so, but it's fun to see them remix classic silhouettes.

After Tinker left the Jordan line has been hit or miss (mostly miss) when it comes to aesthetics. This strategy is a way to, as someone else already stated, be modern while still feeling classic. Definitely in for the all red pair.

I see both sides of the argument in regards to the design.

I like that Nike has found a way to breathe new life into the retro designs. I've always wanted them to go back to those designs and update them with modern tech. Maybe making them numbered Jordans isn't the right way to go about doing so, but it's fun to see them remix classic silhouettes.

After Tinker left the Jordan line has been hit or miss (mostly miss) when it comes to aesthetics. This strategy is a way to, as someone else already stated, be modern while still feeling classic. Definitely in for the all red pair.
They do it more often than not. Like the Nu Retro 2 and the 2.0 mentioned above

It's a better attempt than the 2.0s for sure.
They do it more often than not. Like the Nu Retro 2 and the 2.0 mentioned above

Those are both less imaginative than these though. This design channels the spirit of the original and adds specific flourishes to pay homage, but ultimately is its own look. It's the proper way to reimagine a prior silhouette IMO.

I could see myself wearing a pair casually. While I prefer II lows, the XXXII highs look better here. Could be the red sole on the lows...

Last edited:
Very surprised that the Chicago colorway isn't one of the first to drop for these. I guess they know those will be one of the better if not the best CW for this model.

Ok. If that black red pair is GR they are copped. So clean. Makeup for my lack 2s. Maybe a nother pair as well. A cool grey pair :0

Not gonna front, 32 low may be a day one cop. That is if I have an NDC code and is not excluded, VIP, star club rewards, etc...

$150 or less is manageable for me.

Those are both less imaginative than these though. This design channels the spirit of the original and adds specific flourishes to pay homage, but ultimately is its own look. It's the proper way to reimagine a prior silhouette IMO.
I agree 100% with what you're saying. And I feel like the 2.0's were a sorry attempt from JB "Hey let's take a retro Jordan sneaker and slap a 360 max unit on it.. As a matter of fact let's do it with the most underrated out his line!" That had to be the diologue. I personally feel like the Nu 2's were a better shoe by far. They only dont take cues from my fav mikes but they incorporated them into a futuristic design (better displayed in the 32's though). I can't compare the Nu's and the 2.0's at all. I put them joints in the same boat with the 8.0's.. Never to be spoken of.

Back
Top Bottom