Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Did some quick PS's just for ideas of color combinations. I'm actually a fan of how these look.

Attachments

• AJ_XXXII_A.jpg
    AJ_XXXII_A.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 110
  • AJ_XXXII_BredHigh_B.jpg
    AJ_XXXII_BredHigh_B.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 113
  • AJ_XXXII_C.jpg
    AJ_XXXII_C.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 105
  • AJ_XXXII_D.jpg
    AJ_XXXII_D.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 102
  • AJ_XXXII_E.jpg
    AJ_XXXII_E.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 110
  • AJ_XXXII_F.jpg
    AJ_XXXII_F.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 109
  • AJ_XXXII_G.jpg
    AJ_XXXII_G.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 108
  • AJ_XXXII_H.jpg
    AJ_XXXII_H.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 108
  • AJ_XXXII_J.jpg
    AJ_XXXII_J.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 106
  • AJ_XXXII_I.jpg
    AJ_XXXII_I.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 99
Am I the only person worried about the plastic piece coming across the side of the ankle? These have blister city written all over them.

Shoe looks to be beasts on court. I like how they paid homage to the XX8s ride, basically saying 'we needed to get the shoe back to that performance level'.

Looks modern and classic at the same time. I don't know what else you want. If they perform, then it's a winner. Russ doesnt hurt either. This actually gives me A LOT of hope that the 33 is gonna do Tinker's first J proud.

russell-westbrook-air-jordan-32-photo3.jpg
russell-westbrook-air-jordan-32-photo-4.jpg

Looks modern and classic at the same time. I don't know what else you want. If they perform, then it's a winner.
Performance isn't a big thing for me as I don't play basketball recreational, at least haven't in a long time.

I just would have expected a new or something more unique in design. This is an improvement over the XXXIs though.

At first I was worried about the traction due to the icy sole. After looking at the pattern I'm not worried anymore, they look like the 30's and they had great traction.

The blk/red pair are clean. It's time to knock off the all red cw's for a while

Back
Top Bottom