Air Jordan XXXII (32)

anyone else get errors on SNKRS? I was wondering if it's iOS 11. My SNKRS has been crap since then and doesn't save my Apple Pay.

I had to get them from FTL
I just sighed up for Apple Pay Friday and my transaction went smooth.

I just sighed up for Apple Pay Friday and my transaction went smooth.

I see they had a SNKRS app update today. Hopefully that was it. I'll try it on Tuesday and see what happens. I actually forgot the same thing happen last Friday for the Kyrie release where I got payment errors with Apple Pay.

Went in to grab these at my local HOH. Was super stoked and then I saw them. Camera lighting and filters doing wonders on these. In my opinion these looked off. I left the store without them. Tried em on and they are TTS and fit great! Waiting for the right colors I guess. I though the Red was it but it ain’t.

IMG_1423.JPG
Any 32 gear out there ?

Nightwing is an old dude who just jogs lightly around the court and spots up here and there. Can't really trust his performance reviews -- anyone actually use and abuse theirs yet?

Nightwings reviews are about listening to what he actually says about the shoe. Not how he plays or if he likes it or not. You also have to know yourself and what you like in a shoe.

If you listen then the reviews can be very informative and helpful. we all different but we all damn well ain’t NBA players.

Instead of listening for a did he like it or not answer. Check out the details. Compare that with his reviews for a shoe you already have played in that you really like (he probably has a review for it)

Then use your brain to draw a conclusion. I’m wayyy more athletic than nightwing but find his VIDEO reviews very helpful and the best.

Just my 2 cents. Or you could just buy the shoe and try it without listening to anyone’s opinion and go do your thing

Nightwing lost me with his review of the hyoerdunk 2017 for Eastbay. Was raving about how great the shoe is but then upselling an insole that you would need to wear with it. Conveniently the link to the insole at Eastbay was provided as well. Unsubbed that day and called him a sellout.

Nightwings reviews are about listening to what he actually says about the shoe. Not how he plays or if he likes it or not. You also have to know yourself and what you like in a shoe.

If you listen then the reviews can be very informative and helpful. we all different but we all damn well ain’t NBA players.

Instead of listening for a did he like it or not answer. Check out the details. Compare that with his reviews for a shoe you already have played in that you really like (he probably has a review for it)

Then use your brain to draw a conclusion. I’m wayyy more athletic than nightwing but find his VIDEO reviews very helpful and the best.

Just my 2 cents. Or you could just buy the shoe and try it without listening to anyone’s opinion and go do your thing
That's the thing. His details are very subjective, and there are some details about shoes where you can only really test if you actually hoop more than once or twice and then stash back in the closet. I mean this guy is obviously motivated by his sponsors if you listen carefully to his reviews towards shoes he got for free vs stuff he actually had to go out and get.

Back
Top Bottom