Air Jordan XXXII (32)

beverly hills mall vlof for jordan 32s house of hoops, people gonna sleep on these and then catch on the look is so crazy you gotta see em up close . my fav jays in a long long time maybe the 22s

How did you sign up for the black/red?

Nike had a link up for about a day that you can sign up for info on the black/red pair and to reserve a pair. It's basically what they did for the 31s last year. The link was only live for less than a day IIRC. Others on here signed up as well.

The exact opposite of the XXXIs

Yep. I've got real wide feet, and I own 4 XXXIs. Even the Why Not? which was supposed to fit narrower feel great. If these are indeed narrow then I'll have to skip 'em.

The lacing setup is one of my favorite touches on this shoe. When I look at them I see roman numerals. Looks cool with an extra line. XXXII

Ahhhhh. I just noticed it spells XXXII. Cool. For anyone that copped how is the suede on this? Good, real, synthetic; what?

Nightwing IS old, and slow, and sponsored by Eastbay...but he's also the most consistent "shoetuber" there is. For all the people sounding off on the guy...you act as though you're entitled to the highest quality review from a FREE platform. He has done hundreds of reviews over the years and I've only found him to be off a handful of times. He's a grown man with a family and a business who never possessed any real athletic talent but always had a love for the game and its footwear (and the history behind it). He encourages viewers/readers to THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

You know who else is sponsored by Eastbay? Kickgenius. The mythical gods of youtube basketball. Of course, you'd be hard pressed to get to a performance review between all of their reaction videos, gaming BS, homoerotic workout videos, and pseudo-intellectual rants and trolling. Talk about sellouts...

Who does that leave?

Sole Brothers? - morons, don't have the slightest clue what they're talking about
Foamer? - I like the dude but clearly he's given up on performance tests.

Or you could just buy the damn shoes and see for yourself.

Nightwing IS old, and slow, and sponsored by Eastbay...but he's also the most consistent "shoetuber" there is. For all the people sounding off on the guy...you act as though you're entitled to the highest quality review from a FREE platform. He has done hundreds of reviews over the years and I've only found him to be off a handful of times. He's a grown man with a family and a business who never possessed any real athletic talent but always had a love for the game and its footwear (and the history behind it). He encourages viewers/readers to THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

You know who else is sponsored by Eastbay? Kickgenius. The mythical gods of youtube basketball. Of course, you'd be hard pressed to get to a performance review between all of their reaction videos, gaming BS, homoerotic workout videos, and pseudo-intellectual rants and trolling. Talk about sellouts...

Who does that leave?

Sole Brothers? - morons, don't have the slightest clue what they're talking about
Foamer? - I like the dude but clearly he's given up on performance tests.

Or you could just buy the damn shoes and see for yourself.

"Homoerotic" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like and respect Nw's grind and shoe knowledge.

I always find it sad to see how so many NTers make it or come up and then fellow NT members tear them down. Nightwing is (was) a Nter. I like his reviews and think he puts a lot of thought and effort into his reviews. Good for him that he is sponsored by eastbay /finishline... it's nice to be rewarded for hard work. End of rant.

yall gon make me barf with all this nightwing love good thing i bought a value pack of thumbs downs at costco for yall :emoji_blush::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown:

At least he's sponsored by Eastbay and not by a specific brand. He's brand neutral in a way in terms of sponsorship. Doesn't matter if its a bad review too coz any publicity for Eastbay is good.

Have there been any other CWs leaked/previewed beyond the reds and upcoming black lows and highs? Not feeling the reds or lows, and depending on availability I don't know if I'll take an L on the black highs.

Not to derail the AJ 32 thread but I've met Chris on a personal level a couple times and invited him over to the pad for a day's worth of sneaker discussion. His sneaker mind is second to none and his passion and drive on YouTube as well as his business to support his family is unprecedented. Nobody here has pushed valuable content the way he has provided and I'll support whatever he does as a colleague and as a friend.

jimmy-butler-air-jordan-32-low-triple-black.jpg

Jimmy Butler

jimmy-butler-air-jordan-32-low-triple-black-2.jpg

jimmy-butler-air-jordan-32-low-triple-black-1.jpg

Still in the fenc about copping the Rosso Corsas only coz i wanna try them on court as ive had a couple people aside from Nightwing mention that theyre up there beside the 28/29 (The 28 is my GOAT performance shoe) but I kindve like the 10/18 pair more, but then again i wanna try them on now.

Also... I’m down for #TEAMVOLUPTUOUS.

And... I support NightWing. His reviews arent always on par with me but atleast he provides consideration on his speaking points. He provides advice for if you’re widefoooter or narrow footed as well.

How long does Nike+ shipping take usually? Live in California, hopefully it's not a week wait like it's described on the checkout page.

Back
Top Bottom