Air Jordan XXXII (32)

How long does Nike+ shipping take usually? Live in California, hopefully it's not a week wait like it's described on the checkout page.
Ships from Tennessee. I live in MA, I usually get my packages in 4 business days once I get shipping confirmation. Saturday orders I get on Thursdays.

Narrow, huh. I think Russ had a complaint the 31s were too wide and he needs something narrower.

These are indeed very narrow to the point of being uncomfortable if worn for extended periods of time. Good for balling since my feet won't slide around but I would not wear these casually

Tried them on and they were narrow af to me as well.. Couldve went with my super TTS which is 10.5 but they would destroy the sides of my foot. I am neither wide or narrow for reference.. and NW is good with me lol.

In the past I've usually gotten stuff in about 5 days when shipped to the West coast. When I check my order on Nike the estimated delivery is Oct 3. That's like putting my shoes on a back on a mule and having it walk to my house. Hopefully they arrive much sooner.

Nike and online retailers need to drop these releases earlier in the week so we aren't waiting a week AFTER everyone else gets them in store.

Russ probably has long, skinny feet
True. A lot are saying these are narrow. Sounds like JB catered to Russ after he opted to create the 30.5 cuz I think the 31s didn't feel right to him

Last edited:
Damn that's a bummer they made these extra narrow. Was hyped early reports said traction issues were fixed, was hoping these would play like the 31s with good traction :smh:

If i need to go up .5 then its gonna be full price off ndc for me cuz I wear 13 usually smh

Kickgenius has def fallen off considerably nightwing just does what he does and runs an adult open gym during the week, real nice guy. I was only a critic of his opinion at one time but its just an opinion he plays a certain way which really doesnt push the shoes but a nice guy never the less. Im past the sneaker review stage honestly bc at the end of the day you have to make your own choice.

a Narrow signature J is an easy pass for me, hope the Melo line continues to beast as it has in the past the M11's were amazing on court just didnt last the longest

DKlxd07WAAAlZCH.jpg

The suede on these is a major letdown. Feels like cardboard. It's shame because the rest of the materials have a premium feel

out of curiosity, how do people size for their basketball shoes? i usually go up .5 size from what i wear in everything else, but recently, someone told me a lot of people go down .5 from tts.

How long does Nike+ shipping take usually? Live in California, hopefully it's not a week wait like it's described on the checkout page.
im in nor cal stockton cali to be exact. nike orders almost always come on the following thursday of release day. cant remember the time it didnt come on thursday

if they replace the wings logo with a westbrook logo oh man

but forreal westbrook needs his own on court sig already. have koala take over the jordan sig line endorsement
Very true, Russ should have his own model shoe. But that pe is fire. The detail of the wings logo looks amazing.

Back
Top Bottom