Air Jordan XXXII (32)

So how is it putting this on?

I got to see them in person but wasn't able to try them on and it seems like the flyknit on top isn't too pliable, is it similar to the KD9 struggle putting them on?

if they replace the wings logo with a westbrook logo oh man

but forreal westbrook needs his own on court sig already. have koala take over the jordan sig line endorsement

The Westbrook logo is on the other tongue. Same thing they're doing for the college PEs. Wings logo on left tongue, PE logo on right tongue.

21911339_140821849861887_6821056597519761408_n.jpg

21984753_1294694017307406_8281153170999083008_n.jpg

Just watched another YouTube video on this model. These shoes seems to be 3 or 4 different shades.

Last edited:
Just watched another YouTube video on this model. These shoes seems to be 3 or 4 different shades.

At first I thought these claims wouldn’t be a big deal. I went to buy these at my local HOH Saturday. I was super stoked and then I saw them and they looked way off. The filters being used on these beauty shot pics being posted do wonders for the shoe. Without any regret I left the store without them. They looked off and cheap in my opinion. Looking forward to new colorways.

3 or 4 different shades is to be expected. No way you can realistically color match between that many different materials.

Man I want the blk/red and bred low. This Harvey forced retirement is killing me. I didn't realize what a tough choice it would be. New kicks or sheet rock. :lol:

Last edited:
9C870F0A-8B84-4ADE-A28C-29AF5FBFF4B1.jpeg
0EE70D57-3A74-4697-ACCF-471187206A2A.jpeg
31EDBD00-2C3B-4BDC-BD6F-062209AA9A06.jpeg
A few things to note after spending 8 hrs in the 32 over a 3 day period playing full 5 on 5 games and drills.

The flyknit fits like an elastic band on your foot, one of the snugger fitting forefoots I’ve experienced in a very long time. It’s not a bad thing but just something to note. The zoom in the forefoot is extremely bouncy and responsive as there is nothing separating your foot from the zoom except for the insole and strobel board. This makes for a very enjoyable ride. I didn’t notice the zoom in the heel as much but that may be due to the firmer foamed used, I believe it’s phylon but it’s a little on the dense side.

The traction was A1 but I was playing on a pretty pristine court......oh ya and it’s squeaky as all hell. Lol

Lockdown was great from heel to toe, I had no issues and no hot spots during play.

My only gripe with this shoe thus far is the weight, the heel portion of this shoe carries most of the weight due to the beefier phylon and the heel counter, coming from the KD9/10, PG1 and the Kobe 4/5.... I found this very noticeable while playing. A little on the heavy side. Other than that the traction, cushion and lockdown was all great!!

Height : 6’2”
Weight: 190 lbs
Position: SG

Last edited:
do these got the cushlon midsole underneath the insole? that should be standard for all high end nike shoes besides the vapormax

out of curiosity, how do people size for their basketball shoes? i usually go up .5 size from what i wear in everything else, but recently, someone told me a lot of people go down .5 from tts.

I have normal to slightly narrow feet so I stay TTS. For example, the XXXI, they are all size 11, and for other brands like my Brand black JC3 & D Rose 6 & 7 (both great on-court shoes) same size, my tts. As long as I have a little wiggle room for my toes, I'm good.

I, for the life of me, do not understand when some people say to size down in certain pairs (especially shoes I have). I can't even imagine playing in shoes my feet can't move at all in. My feet would go numb.

And on the Nightwing discussion. I think he's doing a great job. Good content and you can see he's a true enthusiast & knows his stuff on the older shoes (he's in the older group like some of us and myself, being 41). I look forward to his videos. And as someone who has "chatted" with him on IG, he's a cool dude.

Last edited:
So are these as bouncy as the 28?

Not as bouncy. I would say that’s because the 28s forefoot zoom protruded a lot. These don’t, but with that said the 32 zoom has no foam separating your foot from it making it a super plush ride.

Back
Top Bottom