Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Hoping for a few releases with a regular grain leather heel. Or more suede like the Rosas

Aside from the MJ Day and the blk/red lows, what are CWs are set to release?

Can't remember what site I copied these from (I saved it a while ago) here's a couple colors coming "possibly" I haven't seen any confirmation though.

Air Jordan XXX2
Color: Pure Platinum/Hyper Royal
Style Code: AA1253-007
Release Date: January 2018
Price: $185

Air Jordan XXX2
Color: Black/White/Wolf Grey-University Red
Style Code: AA1253-002
Release Date: February 2018

Air Jordan XXX2
Color; Black/Metallic Silver-Multi-Color
Style Code: AA1253-003
Release Date: April 2018

Sigh
Just give me Chicago 32s inspired by 2s already

Playing with all reds.....

With all do respect, no they don't.

A firmer midsole that won't crease is FAR less comfortable, which is why earlier models, (3-6,9), all feel like bricks now.

On-court performance >>>>>>>>>>>>>x10 off-court aesthetics, especially for the latest in the line.

I'm with you 100% when it comes to performance as priority. Actually, I quite appreciate the creased and beat up look in sneakers too, because it shows how much mileage a person shares with his/her shoes. That said, Adidas Boost is much less firm yet doesn't crease. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that unless Nike/Jordan can come up with another midsole material that is just as soft and comfortable yet doesn't crease, I'll gladly take the creases.

I'm with you 100% when it comes to performance as priority. Actually, I quite appreciate the creased and beat up look in sneakers too, because it shows how much mileage a person shares with his/her shoes. That said, Adidas Boost is much less firm yet doesn't crease. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that unless Nike/Jordan can come up with another midsole material that is just as soft and comfortable yet doesn't crease, I'll gladly take the creases.

I mean Boost looks like styrofoam- so does it crease, I guess not, but brand new it has hundreds of little lines all over for the styrofoam balls (at least that’s what it looks like) not a smooth foam finish like these

These things killed my feet

Have to go up a full size

Ouch

boost might not crease but does end up dingy colored when it gets dirty which you cant get rid of

So why is Rus still on his modified 31s than the 32s? Hmmm

@sneakerreporter on Instagram asked Russ about this (since he covers OKC) and Russ said he's just waiting for the start of the regular season before he breaks out the 32s.

Hope those are UNC branded. Second guessing now because of that silver listing
IMG_4933.JPG

@sneakerreporter on Instagram asked Russ about this (since he covers OKC) and Russ said he's just waiting for the start of the regular season before he breaks out the 32s.

Here's the direct link. You guys should follow him, a lot of great behind the scenes Thunder stuff and interviews.

Oh, nice find.

Wait, you are sneakerreporter? He just took a screenshot of that post and put it in his IG and answered

Back
Top Bottom