Air Jordan XXXII (32)

IMG_4160.jpg

The midsole not being one solid piece wrapping around the toe looks odd now that the color is more uniform. Can't win em all I guess.

I hate to be this guy but walked into HOH the other day and they still have most sizes in the Red xxxii and I’m seeing you can get these pretty much everywhere online in most sizes. Didn’t do well for a “limited” release. Looking forward to an OG 2 Colorway. Just found it interesting these were sitting.

Saw both pairs releasing on the 18th well I had them in hand. The low pair isn’t that bad in person and the black on the mids is very glossy. We didn’t get a lot in the shipment we received so idk what that means exactly but both pairs look good. These hi res images they do before the sneaker releases don’t do these justice.

Went to see Trailblazers and ClippersFirst time rocking the Rossos . felt really good .

Attachments

• IMG_20171008_165830_504.jpg
    IMG_20171008_165830_504.jpg
    568.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20171009_154950_956.jpg
    IMG_20171009_154950_956.jpg
    1,019.3 KB · Views: 26
For the people saying these are sitting, isnt that the norm for higher numbered jordans?

I kno people in this thread were/are lightweight beasting but this is NT and we def are not the barometer for how hot a shoe like this is with the masses.

It pays to be close friends with the average sneaker consumer. Lets you kno what to jump on early and what to wait for.

Last edited:
Don't think there were much hype at all, took me 2 weeks after launch to sell my deadstock pair for $180, maybe I coulda been more patient but meh, wanted to get some cash for my Nike voucher

Back
Top Bottom