Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Really feels mg the low version of this model...

For some reason the high pair having no eyelet holes on the ankle area kind of looks off to me...Reminds me of the Melo 1.5’s...

AIR JORDAN XXXII CEO
OCTOBER 20TH, 2017
$185
AA1253-016.jpg

AIR JORDAN XXXII “WIN LIKE ’82”
NOVEMBER 4TH, 2017
$160
AA1256-401.jpg

AIR JORDAN XXXII RUSS
NOVEMBER 22ND, 2017
$185
AA1253-400.jpg

AIR JORDAN XXXII “WIN LIKE ’96”
DECEMBER 2ND, 2017
$160
AA1256-603.jpg

CEOs are the first colorway Im digging after the Black and Red highs. Hoping to cop the Black and Red Highs for the low.

Wish the WHY NOT’s had more Orange tints to it but regardless... I’m likig them. Love the continuation of the “WHY NOT” theme.

CEOs looking good

I think I'm only copping the breds at full price. I could do Ceo's for the low low

Why Nots and all the lows are a pass

All those are nice but none better than the corsa, banned high and low IMO. Not sure we will see a pair better than the Black/Red High.

Looks like Melos JB lines ending and he'd be wearing mainly 32s this upcoming season.

Kind of curious how his PEs gon' differ from Russ, he'd probably play in some retroes too.

on feet pics
ho17_jd_winlike_ajxxxii_winlike82_soul4.jpg

ho17_jd_winlike_ajxxxii_winlike96_soul5.jpg

Last edited:
Them Russ joints are straight heat. I need them no question. I hope it’s not limited in any kind of way. Those are a problem. The rest are good but I think those stand out the most. Still odd they haven’t done the Chicago colorway yet.

Why Nots are okay. I think they could have been better with more orange and a little white. Also, I like the CEOs better than the banned mids. Might get those on discount. Definitely liking the win like 82s and 96s. Nice colorways and I'd rather have lows for playing ball.

Wouldn't be surprised if JB ended the Melo line. I used to see lots of people playing in shoes 5-6 years ago. I think I've only seen a handful of people wearing or playing in Melos in the last few years. Would be cool to see Melo also rock the 32s

Back
Top Bottom