Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Definitely a wear test sample...

Better materials with more refined lines / branding and that's what we're getting though...I dig them at this point...Put the right colorway on and those are heaters for sure...

giphy.gif

Shoe has potential. Waiting on cushioning specs and pics of real colorways. If JB found a way to give us responsive heel and forefoot zoom with better tractioin, this shoe could a great hoop shoe.

I'm up for this especially if they continue mixing old with new. It's looks more like a sneaker for guards and looks very light too. I'm sure they will do a white red and black pair with the same color blocking as the OG 2s and those will be fire

I can alre9ady tell this thing is about to chew up some heels and achilles, that back part under the neoprene/knit sockliner tab looks vicious.

Also i wish the side piece slanting down wouldve extended further. It just abrubtly ends with no real reason design-wise. It probably wouldve been nice for some forefoot support as well. Atleast midfoot.

Too backloaded, needs more at the front for aesthetic balance.

I really hope these don't look any better when the final pairs come out so I can just focus on continuing to track down XXXI PEs, haha. As of right now, these are a hard PASS.

IMG_1583.JPG

Apparently they are samples according to sneakernews

It looks like they also borrowed some of their silhouette designs from the Nike Lunarglides as well........at least that ankle portion anyway. I have a couple of pair of Lunarglides myself, so I would recognize that ankle design.

I may pick up one or two colorways of these, but after buying up so many 31s, I'm gonna have to really love the 32s in order to buy very many... the icey sole is not gonna help my love either.

Back
Top Bottom