Air Jordan XXXII (32)

IMG_1336.jpg

This looks photoshopped

We need those chrome 2's too. The ones that dropped in '04

I'm loving these more than the 31's already

Last edited by a moderator:
after the first couple of sneak peaks I didn't think I would like them at all. definitely liking them, just not this color way.

really hopin the final versions are the recent pix with the blk soles.

the drawing that surfaced a couple days ago seemed pretty official and those had blk soles too.

these are gonna be a problem.

really hope the majority of people overlook these the same way they did with the XXXI's, bc I plan on makin a killin with these. the same way I did with the XXXI's. *birdman palm rub*

I'm seeing a Bred mid and low dropping the same day - 10/18.

Hope they go Black based for this year honestly and show us a little different look. It won't happen though cause we aren't going with the black unis this year at any point I don't think.
I'd love it too. missed our chance with the black jerseys in BK 2 seasons ago. I wouldn't mind a navy base either, something to break the template up the past few years. Im going to work this weekend on some photoshops

I know that but the 2 was never banned, I understand the banned 31 just dont think it was needed on these.

I love clear soles, but not here.

The blue tint kills it. And the sole is too plan on the design for a translucent sole to add anything.

JB doing too much with this colorway

It's more about the date and them being black and red than the model, because technically the I wasn't banned either.

Look better with the black outsole.

Not necessarily a fan at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom