Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I know that but the 2 was never banned, I understand the banned 31 just dont think it was needed on these.
I agree completely, not necessary to connect this model.
Just a guess as to why they've got the banned logo on this colorway that corresponds with the date it releases...

Since those are the MJ day pair releasing 10/18, it commemorates October 18th '84 -- when the the air ship was banned
So they are commemorating the Air Ships with this model even though it's based off the Jordan 2's?

The weird thing about the while Banned marketing regarding the 32s is that for basically decades Nike has been tying the whole Banned theme to the 1s, not the Blk/Red colorway. At times straight up lying and spreading misinformation about the whole situation.

So it made sense with the 31s because they were inspired by the 1s. But with these it just seems weird because they are attached to the 2s. And the Banned story hasn't been attached to them, nor the colorway really.

JB is kinda asking people to forget tons of marketing the have done for decades just for this idea to fly.

It is whatever, still bit weird.

Last edited:
If that was/is the actual shoe, then I like the one Melo was wearing. Either way, I'm not knocking this shoe, I like it better than the 31 for sure. But I'm going to pass because I don't even hoop like that anymore to buy these and I'm not competent enough anymore to keep up with the tech this shoe has. I will stick to recreational hooping in my PG1s or my AJXXX. That's about as flashy as my old *** is going to get.

Was hoping that they would be trash so I wouldn't go crazy like I did on the 31s, I was wrong. Like these more than the 31s smdh. All the way in

Looks like large volume forefoot and heel zoom units. Also looks like they cored out the foam around them without significantly impacting the sole like the XXX1s. That step in the sole around the heel and forefoot of XXX1 zoom bags was the deal breaker for me with the XXX1s. It screwed up the traction and side to side stability. This looks like JB fixed my two main issues with the XXX1s. I'm getting more excited about these...

Didn't check the thread until now. Totally stoked they released the pic of the real shoe that's releasing on 10/18. I'm in totally for a pair. I really want the Platinum/Hyper Royal colorway that is for next January, but these are looking super nice. I'm in for this color on release day, as so much to know how they fit so online ordering won't be a crap shoot on fitment.

function over fashion for me. Looks like Zoom Air not that react or lunarlon foolishness. Will wait for reports on the traction.

Screenshot_2017-08-25-14-59-06~01.png
Isn't this the same sole from the 31.?

So far I'm not a fan.
Reminds me of the d rose shoe

Other colors may sway me.
Yeah, it has some resemblance to some Drose and other adidas kicks.
While I'm not so fond that the 32 has indeed elements from the 2, i must say they really lpok cool, no matter on pr off court.
185 Bucks is absolutely ok for them.

This has been said for every Air Jordan the past 8 or so years. Never has it been more incorrect
My opinion. And I personally have never felt that way for every model the past 8 years; a fan of all besides the Air Jordan 2012s and the 31s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom