Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I assume the Air Jordan XXIII is going to look like the Jordan 3 and they are going to continue this cycle

To me, these don't look bad per se but I'm disappointed they just keep recycling old stuff in new forms rather than coming up with great all-new designs. That's what the brand used to be about but this here happened already with the old Nu Retros. We have the originals as retros if that's what you're looking for. If this shoe came out and was called the Jordan 2 Superfly or whatever, no one would think it didn't fit. Sitting out yet another year. Next year might be a different story though. Wish we could skip ahead now if this is the way the game shoe is going to go.

63597195135-air-jordan-22-black-varsity-red-metallic-silver-010565_1.jpg

will pick these up...they hard to me....but i cant wait till the 33's tho.... i wanna see how they gonna incorporate the jordan 3's

Can't get up to get excited for these. No hype like last summer, but the IIs will never match the 1s. Not much storytelling here, and it shows with the launch shoe dubbed "MJ day"...They should have done these without a lateral jumpman, put NIKE on the rear achilles with a black solid outsole (don't get why they skipped that obvious OG detail)..Maybe another color way and different take on the materials...the best detail on the OGs was the Italian leather and I'm sorry but if they did a full leather on these they'd look more like the Curry 3 'lux edition' :smh:... these so far don't scream Air Jordan...the whites look like Nu Retros.

BUT the tech specs will be amazing. It's already outdone the 31s. XX8-ish Max Forefoot and heel Zoom units + flight plate. No cored-out heel, that'll make the shoe stable. Traction looks XX9-ish. Shoe looks fast. Flyweave looks progressive; more lateral and medial protection with the rand.

Last edited:
Can't get up to get excited for these. No hype like last summer, but the IIs will never match the 1s. Not much storytelling here, and it shows with the launch shoe dubbed "MJ day"...They should have done these without a lateral jumpman, put NIKE on the rear achilles with a black solid outsole (don't get why they skipped that obvious OG detail)..Maybe another color way and different take on the materials...the best detail on the OGs was the Italian leather and I'm sorry but if they did a full leather on these they'd look more like the Curry 3 'lux edition' :smh:... these so far don't scream Air Jordan...the whites look like Nu Retros.

BUT the tech specs will be amazing. It's already outdone the 31s. XX8-ish Max Forefoot and heel Zoom units + flight plate. No cored-out heel, that'll make the shoe stable. Traction looks XX9-ish. Shoe looks fast. Flyweave looks progressive; more lateral and medial protection with the rand.

Nicely put on all points.

You can only reinvent the wheel so many times. Every design borrows from another, intentional or not

Back
Top Bottom