Air Jordan XXXII (32)

For anybody that didn't get the UNC 32's because they weren't able to use coupons eastbay/footlocker now lets you use them on that pair.

Ended up returning the mvp pair to nike but just got in the free throw lines I think I like the low better. But I haven't tested out the translucent outsole yet

Still waiting for a AJXXX2 White/Red/Black colorway remake of the OG Air Jordan 2 from 1987 Slam Dunk Contest??? Cmon! Nike made practically every OG1 colorway for the XXX1 so........??? LETS GO NIKE!!!
Yeah. It’s needed for sure! Want some lows.

I’m still waiting too.... may cop black cats but come on Nike! What are you waiting for?

D7FAE059-6511-4DB4-A025-34E7A378F8D3.png
D7FAE059-6511-4DB4-A025-34E7A378F8D3.png
Guess the gatorades are the closest we are going to get to an og colorway/colorblocking. How hard can it be?

I'd prefer the high tops but those are still fire! Still salty I couldn't get my hands on the Italy 32's :smh:

Anyone here that got the jordan 29s playoff pack, is the material a woven upper or different material?

The hype in me on these has died. The first color is still the best. Overall JB missed the mark on the 32 I hope they drop the re-theme idea and do something new for the 33. They never came out with an OG colorway and if they do it will be too late. Here’s to hoping the 33 is fire.

man those JBC mids are dope and I could def see Jordan wearing them if they had a solid red or black sole.

Back
Top Bottom