Air Jordan XXXII (32)

20180601004141_original.jpg

Will probably get these on sale down the line

Just put in a bid for the CEOs at $85 on Stock X and it was accepted. Now I regret it after seeing this $55 come up :lol:. Closest outlets are an hour away from me though.

Add another pair to the gym rotation.

Nike factory in grapevine, Texas for the MVP and Grand Prairie, Texas for CEO. Had almost FSR of both.
Texas, Cali, Florida stay getting deals. Nike and their selective bs with regards to who gets better sneaker deals man boooo. Congrats to you though.

I’m sure they’re keeping them super under wraps. They’ve been good with that the last 5 years or so on the sigs.
They have been really good the past few years! What I’m curious about is will the 33 be a new take on the 3, will it have Nike Air on the heel and who is designing the new sig? Tinker is quoted stating that he won’t be involved with the 33-35. That bums me out. Should we get a 33 thread going?

I've mostly a been a retro guy lately ( but went berserk with the 31s and 32s). The 31s and 32s bring back that feeling I got when copping the newest Js, they may not have sold all well (I don't know, but cant wait for 33-36 it is a a shame Tinkers not involved, but Tate Kuerbis has held it down. Some might not like the 19s, but I for one loved them IMO hes 3 for 3...dare I say second best JB sig designer since Tinker.?.

19se are legit, i had the blue and gold but they didnt fit i bought the wrong size, i still want the purple west coast ver

Had the grey and white, and the blk and red comfort was great, I beat mine to the ground though. Still searching for another grey and white pair, or hoping for a retro soon.

When did tinker say he wasn’t involved?

Never heard that until yesterday, I'm curious too Tate was 31s and 32s but I'd bet money Tinker had some say in those projects. I'd bet even more money he'll be involved in the the 33s, even if it it's just as a consultant of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom