Air Jordan XXXII (32)

This picture made me give these a double-take

ecad5d833571ff8646e1b85a9609f6d9.jpg

(Via Nick DePaula's IG)

When I look at them I see the IIs (obviously), XVs, and XX2s; but I still like them as their own entity. None of the colorways really have my attention yet, but I can see myself owning a pair before the release cycle is over.

Good looking shoe. This pic made me think twice but came to same conclusion...pass, if they would have had the red bottom like the lows (even white) I might have grabbed em on release day, but im so over clear bottoms... I might catch em if around on a discount, if not I'll be waiting for a clear bottomless colorway. Overall love the shoe just not feeling any colorways yet.

Wasn't really feeling them at first glance. I had the same initial feeling about the 29-31. That means all have a couple pair of the 32's. Black pair is :pimp:

As a person who absolutely hates the 2, they're on the right track with this one. Can't wait to see how they do the 33 and 34. 4s are my all time favorite.

The 34's might b crazy if they keep the theme of retooling the OG's.

33's are gonna b horrendous trying to force Elephant Print onto new tech.

Reactions: TXZ
Tate Kubris coming back to JB was one of the best things to happen to the line.

Tinker got a lil better at the end but famb got real lazy overall; and was talking ridiculous marketing steez to cover for his silly design choices

Well, he can only reinvent the wheel so many times. After turning out that Many classics, failures were bound to happen.

The one that I remember the most was the story he told describing the purpose of that clear side hole used, can't remember which model. That was super corny

Liking them more and more........................ on heavy disco.

I'm sorry but this does not look like a Team Jordan. Please show me a Super Fly that has looked this good.

This year's Team Jordans seem to be getting better too but previous it was really just the Melos that it looked like JB was putting any serious effort into.

I'm surprised this kind of post took so long

it usually comes about 30 minutes after reveal lol

JB stopped dropping classic, new models a loooooong time ago so this is to be expected... Anyone who expects ANY new models to live up to the greatness of the past models is going to be disappointed every year. Retros wouldn't be outselling every new model by massive numbers if this weren't the case.

I'm sorry but this does not look like a Team Jordan. Please show me a Super Fly that has looked this good.

This year's Team Jordans seem to be getting better too but previous it was really just the Melos that it looked like JB was putting any serious effort into.

I honestly never understood the point of Team Jordans-they always seemed like inferior products for people who couldn't spend the extra few dollars to buy the real deal.

Well, he can only reinvent the wheel so many times. After turning out that Many classics, failures were bound to happen.

The one that I remember the most was the story he told describing the purpose of that clear side hole used, can't remember which model. That was super corny

Yeah the Air Jordan 2010 was when the brand hit rock bottom. I wonder if they are ashamed of that model, it was and still is the laughing stock of all AJ models.

JB stopped dropping classic, new models a loooooong time ago so this is to be expected... Anyone who expects ANY new models to live up to the greatness of the past models is going to be disappointed every year. Retros wouldn't be outselling every new model by massive numbers if this weren't the case.
I like em

A lot of problems people have with new models are expectations and because they're easily attainable.

I bet in ten or twenty years kids will want them.

Yeah the Air Jordan 2010 was when the brand hit rock bottom. I wonder if they are ashamed of that model, it was and still is the laughing stock of all AJ models.

I thought these were worse

air-jordan-2009-02.jpg

and I have two pair of the black 2010's.

Actually four total thinking about it.

I honestly never understood the point of Team Jordans-they always seemed like inferior products for people who couldn't spend the extra few dollars to buy the real deal.

Like those 3 strikes models that look like knockoff slezzys ? Would those be considered inferior also ?

Classics can only be dropped when you're young and impressionable.

It's completely mental/emotional, shoes, toys, lunch boxes, certain clothing, etc.... allow us to reminisce about the good ol days with families and friends.

I think there's truth to that.. there's also truth to making shoes that look good casually lol. When Lebrons were dropping (3-10), a lot of folks could see that they were instant classics. As soon as they started to look like poop (and runners started growing in popularity) sales started to decline.

I bet in ten or twenty years kids will want them.

People aren't exactly clamoring for any models after the 14s and those released in 1999.

I love my Copper 17 retros and even those struggled to sell at discount (I believe you can still get them DS under retail now). I don't think any models after the 14s were particularly relevant culturally compared to any of the previous models (and I say that as a BIG fan of the 17s). That said, newer models are much more utilitarian with newer tech that performs much better than most older models.

Like those 3 strikes models that look like knockoff slezzys ? Would those be considered inferior also ?

You mean tubular shadows? I feel embarrassed for the people that put them on their feet... I guess imagining they are Yeezys is fun for these people but at least Yeezys are hard/expensive to acquire, flagship Jordan models are not hard to acquire at all and often go on sale.

I think there's truth to that.. there's also truth to making shoes that look good casually lol. When Lebrons were dropping (3-10), a lot of folks could see that they were instant classics. As soon as they started to look like poop (and runners started growing in popularity) sales started to decline.

I think a big part of the issue is that it's insanely difficult making basketball shoes that look good casually and perform well on court. Jordan I-XIVs could never pass as flagship basketball shoes, intended to be worn on court, nowadays (probably part of the reason Nike/JB market them as lifestyle sneakers now-they even stopped using as much Zoom as the OG in the recent retro XV).

People aren't exactly clamoring for any models after the 14s and those released in 1999.

I love my Copper 17 retros and even those struggled to sell at discount (I believe you can still get them DS under retail now). I don't think any models after the 14s were particularly relevant culturally compared to any of the previous models (and I say that as a BIG fan of the 17s). That said, newer models are much more utilitarian with newer tech that performs much better than most older models.

That's because most people who buy sneakers these days only like something, because everyone likes it or desires it.

They don't have their own mind or opinion and need others validation.

Back
Top Bottom