Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I always loved the blackout pair. A guy in my class had them and beat them to death. He always got the nicest shoes and his dad was a preacher.
Got these in the 8th grade on a DEEP discount. I can't remember how much but it had to be less than $80 since my parents gave me the $. They were 2 sizes too big but I had to have them. I stuffed extra socks in them and wore them for 2 days before I gave up and put them in my closet. Found them like 6 years later as I was packing to move out. I may have worn them 15x max since then.

Attachments

• 20170902_192204.jpg
    20170902_192204.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 30
im getting real sick of the air jordan signature line.

why cant they design an air jordan without having to be inspired by the old jordans? is next years gonna have elements of the 3? then the next one iv? and so on and so on? come on man put this damn line back on top.

IMG_7406.jpg
I never liked jordan 2s.

Never liked Jordans after XIIIs, until the 29s, which were simply awesome.

Now these, these beauty pics got me beastin.

Something about them appeals to me, bang up to date with a bit of 2s homage, but in a modern way that I now like. Plus this CW rocks.

They're a problem.

Hopefully I don't like them in person.

i dont get why they had to force the integration of the 2 man up until it gets to the clunky accordion looking ankle they look really good.

Out on the reds. Have a few all red shoes and with the 11s coming, I can't make myself come to make these a cop

why cant they design an air jordan without having to be inspired by the old jordans?

it worked for em from I-VIII when they all flowed into each other...now? not so much :lol:

whenever they apply themselves it works.

air-jordan-xx8-se-black-white-red.jpg

last "modern" Jordans ive copped...i thought they were fresh as hell, XX8 se's beat anything since, including XXXI's...

da XXXI's work decent because they should keep using da swoosh for current ones where IMO they can't carry a new design anymore without looking like a funny team jordan.

Attachments

• air-jordan-xx8-se-black-white-red.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1

why cant they design an air jordan without having to be inspired by the old jordans? is next years gonna have elements of the 3? then the next one iv? and so on and so on? come on man put this damn line back on top.

Running out of ideas. Those jordans back in the 80s and 90s were waaay ahead of their time. Everything from now on is gonna look like a "fusion" type shoe

Reactions: PJS
do we have pics of lows yet? the ankles and wings logo off them and i bet they look fire

Reactions: PJS

I believe that is exactly the strategy the brand is using for the signature line...

Might be in for the black/red highs.

The lows look nice but not feeling them as much as the highs.

Whatever the all red CW is I'm sold on.

Now if they'll sit or not...

why cant they design an air jordan without having to be inspired by the old jordans? is next years gonna have elements of the 3? then the next one iv? and so on and so on?

Yes, thats their plan.

These look like they'll perform great on court. Last new Js I copped were the bred 28 SEs someone posted up top. Will be intrigued by the lows and can probably get on discount down the road.

the black and red one is sick. im coppin

I am waiting for the Chicago colorway of 32

Ofc, it has to be on discount.
People are sick of it, say Nike run out of ideas, but I like this idea!

Jordan 2 with the updated sole, slightly different profile. That's good.

That mudguard..... similar to the 2s, is go-to shoe for both styling and basketball.

This will be the only Jordan after Jordan 14 I will cop.

Attachments

• IMG_4452.JPG
    IMG_4452.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 48
odd that i feel like i can already tell exactly how they will feel on feet (fit and cushioning wise) just by the pics alone.. so the only element of surprise with these shoes will be the colorways.

a bit narrow and a little difficult to get to get on will probably lead the pack of attributes. hopefully this type of lacing system doesnt hider the lock down ability.

wish the mid bred colorway had a grey sole instead of clear....meh

Back
Top Bottom