Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I see the SNKRS app is playing with the RD for the Rosso Corsas. It went from 9/29 to 9/30 to 9/23 now...

I noted a few similarities the 32s borrowed . The laces will be fine and this video I pretty much show you why and how .

im getting real sick of the air jordan signature line.

why cant they design an air jordan without having to be inspired by the old jordans? is next years gonna have elements of the 3? then the next one iv? and so on and so on? come on man put this damn line back on top.

Looking forward to the 62nd model which will draw inspiration from the 32s.

I lol'ed at this.

Also, boat shoes without socks + Air Monarch IVs become acceptable. I will be 57 at that point.

How has Nike not made a follow-up on the Air Monarch yet?
if it aint broke dont fix it

but i believe the current monarch is the iv atleast its labeled the air monarch iv

copped a couple pair at ross for 24.99 each

took um back because the achilies pillow in the back rubbed me the wrong way

I lol'ed at this.

Also, boat shoes without socks + Air Monarch IVs become acceptable. I will be 57 at that point.

How has Nike not made a follow-up on the Air Monarch yet?

Some things don't need a follow up. I'll be rocking Rockports when I'm out with the grandkids, but when it's date night with me and the wife you can bet my Monarchs will be crisp.

Crisp Monarchs
Polo style Chaps shirt
Levi Shorts with a crease that can split an atom
Joop cologne on deck

They won't be ready

Some things don't need a follow up. I'll be rocking Rockports when I'm out with the grandkids, but when it's date night with me and the wife you can bet my Monarchs will be crisp.

Crisp Monarchs
Polo style Chaps shirt
Levi Shorts with a crease that can split an atom
Joop cologne on deck

They won't be ready
all the grandmamis finna start calling you grandpapi when they see you wit da fit on b

So its not a big plastic piece with a bit of carbon on the exposedpart?

Well.. I didnt actually make it :lol: so its a little hard to tell; I just know that much about flight speed. But knowing Nike/JB, its probably a mix of a spring plate with carbon because they tend to use old tech in new ways. Zoom Air has been around since the 90s and so has the carbon plate.

IMG_6320.PNG
Hornets PE fire courtesy of Marcus Paige.

After seeing a white based colorway. I'm back to waiting. I just can't get with these first 3 colors. I need OG 2 colors quick!

Reactions: PJS
I like the Michigan blue lows except that wings logo. Just looks out of place - especially the orange basketball.

Back
Top Bottom