Air Jordan XXXII (32)

My size gone on SNKRS. These certainly didn’t flop. Really excited for the lows.

My size gone on SNKRS. These certainly didn’t flop. Really excited for the lows.

If you want to cop check FL or Champs - last I checked they had FSRs in stock...I just ended up cancelling my order on SNKRs, gonna grab these at FL and get some points.

If you want to cop check FL or Champs - last I checked they had FSRs in stock...I just ended up cancelling my order on SNKRs, gonna grab these at FL and get some points.

I did the same. SNKRS choked on me. So swooped on FL. Couldn't use birthday discount tho

Do these fit TTS?
TTS in length for me, they are a tight fitting shoe tho....i didn't try them on just grabbed my usual size, needed to get in and out but i don't really think a 1/2 size up would have made a difference loosing up the snugness just probably would have increased the length alil.... just my opinion

Got these pretty easily I gotta say. Don't know how limited they really are. Can't wait to see them in person and see how they fit. I bought these partly to see what size I will need for the black/red ones that I signed up for.

And on a down note, I have a $20 off $100 for my birthday which was a few weeks ago. Called Nike, but they won't allow birthday discount codes on launch items. Bummer. Oh well, I'll use it next Friday on an Authentic Embiid jersey.

anyone else get errors on SNKRS? I was wondering if it's iOS 11. My SNKRS has been crap since then and doesn't save my Apple Pay.

I had to get them from FTL

anyone else get errors on SNKRS? I was wondering if it's iOS 11. My SNKRS has been crap since then and doesn't save my Apple Pay.

I had to get them from FTL
I got errors too. Before and after the Apple update.

Got my pair pretty easily on snkrs. Too bad I couldn't get the KD 10s this easily.

Got these pretty easily I gotta say. Don't know how limited they really are. Can't wait to see them in person and see how they fit. I bought these partly to see what size I will need for the black/red ones that I signed up for.

And on a down note, I have a $20 off $100 for my birthday which was a few weeks ago. Called Nike, but they won't allow birthday discount codes on launch items. Bummer. Oh well, I'll use it next Friday on an Authentic Embiid jersey.

How did you sign up for the black/red?

Back
Top Bottom