Air Jordan XXXII (32)

https://solecollector.com/news/2018...ii-low-golden-harvest-release-date-aa1256-700

air-jordan-32-low-golden-harvest-release-date-aa1256-700-pair

I ignored this shoe after I bought the Bred mids and they squeaked loud as f just walking around. It was the uppers materials rubbing together each step.

Today I was at the outlet and tried on the UNC mids, the upper back part is rubber and I didn’t notice squeaking at the store. I may be back in.....
What’s the deal with squeaking, is it only certain colorways/materials? I’m thinking the ones with the rubber back like the unc mids might be ok?

i only hooped in mine and no squeaking at all, and another dude i hoop with has a pair, no squeaking, maybe just slow bending of the upper when walking casually?

32's were definitely the on court shoe of the year along with the Harden 2's and Crazy explosives.

The Zoom on the 32's is near perfection.

I still don't have a pair of 32 lows though. Patiently waiting for the price to go under 95.

i only hooped in mine and no squeaking at all, and another dude i hoop with has a pair, no squeaking, maybe just slow bending of the upper when walking casually?

What CW?
I'll say the uppers squeaking prob isnt noticable on court but that shh bothers me if I'm wearing casually

Can anyone compare this to lebron 15 low if they’ve hooped in both? Thanks in advance.

Also, is the white/black in the US on Nike.com only? It’s excluded, and I’m in for that one in discount if anyone has seen it elsewhere (looks like an overseas release mainly). Anyone know if they lift those in NDC after a certain time? Think it’s been about a month.

After playing on a red synthetic playgroung just after rainning. Fortunately it is possible to remove the red powder.

IMG_3299.JPG IMG_3301.JPG IMG_3297.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3298.JPG
    IMG_3298.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3300.JPG
    IMG_3300.JPG
    257.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3302.JPG
    IMG_3302.JPG
    268.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Y’all don’t sleep on the harvest wheats! Mine came in today. Superb details. Buttery suede on heel and quality leather inside that suede. Not to mention the heathered wheat flyknit is on point also.

Back
Top Bottom