Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I'm on SNKRS desktop and it just says notify me.. I'm lost.

Oh I think he scanned it, got the boot on the phone, so he logged in on desktop and was able to get sizes.

I’m going to be BEYOND heated if Nike continues this BS no size 15 in certain releases. It’s a disturbing trend that really is starting to anger me.

Same for me I kept getting looped back to notify me but I logged on desktop and didn’t even ask me to scan anything

LMAO I don’t want the shoes :frown:

This guy.
8D09DC8F-184E-4650-9B82-2349D18C3B33.gif

Always take your shot!!

You could've just returned them when you got them in person. Nike has a good return policy.

This guy.
8D09DC8F-184E-4650-9B82-2349D18C3B33.gif

Always take your shot!!

You could've just returned them when you got them in person. Nike has a good return policy.

I know brooooo! I don't want them, I just did the whole SNKRS cam for fun to see if I can get access. :rofl::lol:
Yes NIKE is the GOAT on return policy!!!! But why buy the shoes in the first place if your going to return it :nerd:

I posted the image & a few members got through :nthat:

That was wild and fun but only because I got them in the end. I was walking around looking crazy :lol: Then I got the message via J23 app and remembered what the cam thing is. Glad I don't have to worry about these next week.

question, this was the first time using the snkrs cam. If you didnt have a computer/laptop/tablet available to take the picture with, is the snkrs cam worthless if you dont live in a big city? How would you use the snkrs cam if you only had your phone with you??

question, this was the first time using the snkrs cam. If you didnt have a computer/laptop/tablet available to take the picture with, is the snkrs cam worthless if you dont live in a big city? How would you use the snkrs cam if you only had your phone with you??

^That, and how in the world would you know that you needed to be at a computer to scan a pic? And how do you know where to find said pic??

seriously, without getting the message from sole links or j23 app I wouldnt have had a single clue. my d/a was sitting at my desk at work trying to scan anything hoping it would let me unlock. :lol:

I got through and ordered my size and I went with next day air shipping so hopefully I’ll get them tomorrow.

I’ll try to take some on foot pics and post them here.

I got through and ordered my size and I went with next day air shipping so hopefully I’ll get them tomorrow.

I’ll try to take some on foot pics and post them here.

my order says I should receive them on the 18th. i would double check on that because you may have paid for shipping for no reason. it's a preorder so we'll all probably receive on the 18th.

I missed the notification. Daughter had my phone playing a game and didn't bring it to me. Tragedy! Hopefully, I can get them next week.

Congrats to everyone who was able to grab a pair. Looking forward to hearing peoples thoughts when they get them in hand...

I had two phones...
Cam open in one hand...
Picture of victor oladipo with the 33 on online...
Saw the 3D image...
But it was too late...

Back
Top Bottom