Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I can't bring my phone into the building that I work in so I missed it! I guess I gotta waite till the 18th and try. :angry::angry::angry:
Unkess these limited I seriously doubt they are going to sell out.

NIKE knows how to get it’s customer base foaming at the mouth.
On some things but these I think some folks just want to be "first" by a week. If these aren't limited I doubt they sell out quickly. They might even do like most cw of the 32 and sit for a minute.

Missed the drop as the wife & I were at the Philly Museum of Art on vacation today (stay-cation). Saw the drop but with these, I have NO IDEA how they are going to fit. I got the Rosso Corsas last year and leaned that an 11 was too small (no wiggle room for my big toe). Are these gonna be like they or is TTS going to be the way to go. It's why I'm glad I missed out and will be at HOH next week at opening to try them on!!

Now that they are going to release a Concord colorway, I may just try on and not get this color. I wish we can see it before Thursday. Truthfully, I still want the tech pack and the Utility Pack (grew up with ACG in the early 90s. Yeah, I'm old, lol).

if you copped today and have a nike promo code you can finesse nike's online chat line and ask them to apply it to your order. gotta be nice and dumb about it.

Yea we should get them before the official release. This wasn’t a preorder. It was and early drop.

If had to put money on it Id say the concords will look like the ones that released today except concord where the red is and patent leather instead of whatever the black panel is. Pretty much the same except purple and patent.

They might go big and do both triangle panels.

all white midsole.

white tongue.

black JM

i can’t remember the last time i was this excited about a flagship jordan

my tracking says 10/17 but considering i already got shipping it leaning more towards a day earlier

i’m not even a fan of black sneakers in general and i think the black 33 is sick

:lol: I was sitting in my office at work when I noticed this on my phone (was probably too late at that point, anyway) and got the SNKRS cam open, and then I too was like, uh, now what? And the app was flashing the words Victor Oladipo, Maya Moore and AJ XXIII. So I went on google images and tried scanning a pic of Oladipo first. Obviously that did nothing LOL. Then I had to go into a meeting right then so that was the end of that. But yeah, how are you just supposed to know what to scan? This stuff has gotten so damn goofy. And I've gotten too damn old :rofl:
Was gonna ask how the hell does SNKRS cam work ?

F795516D-937F-4728-AA49-81BB122D9E47.jpeg
F887B8A8-EF6F-40C1-8A06-2460DF0B181C.jpeg

So Jeff Green wore the pair in the first pic at the beginning of the month and the 2nd pic is the promo pic used by Jordan Brand. Small detail and not sure if Jeff Green is wearing a PE version but only thing I can point out is the white stitch at the lateral compared to the red stitch and the red “pull” tab vs the black “pull” tab on the promo pair. Did anyone catch that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom