Air Jordan XXXIII first info

96B5D57E-C567-4F87-8751-9DA2AA0EF903.png

First time seeing the snkrs cam thing as well, trippy....
Times have changed lmao..

seriously, without getting the message from sole links or j23 app I wouldnt have had a single clue. my d/a was sitting at my desk at work trying to scan anything hoping it would let me unlock. :lol:

:lol: I was sitting in my office at work when I noticed this on my phone (was probably too late at that point, anyway) and got the SNKRS cam open, and then I too was like, uh, now what? And the app was flashing the words Victor Oladipo, Maya Moore and AJ XXIII. So I went on google images and tried scanning a pic of Oladipo first. Obviously that did nothing LOL. Then I had to go into a meeting right then so that was the end of that. But yeah, how are you just supposed to know what to scan? This stuff has gotten so damn goofy. And I've gotten too damn old :rofl:

:lol: I was sitting in my office at work when I noticed this on my phone (was probably too late at that point, anyway) and got the SNKRS cam open, and then I too was like, uh, now what? And the app was flashing the words Victor Oladipo, Maya Moore and AJ XXIII. So I went on google images and tried scanning a pic of Oladipo first. Obviously that did nothing LOL. Then I had to go into a meeting right then so that was the end of that. But yeah, how are you just supposed to know what to scan? This stuff has gotten so damn goofy. And I've gotten too damn old :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Snkrs actually gave me a notification about the snkrs cam
I passed but it’s nice that I got a notification

The only way to find out about the pic is thru twitter I think
I believe j23app and other twitter links posted it

my order says I should receive them on the 18th. i would double check on that because you may have paid for shipping for no reason. it's a preorder so we'll all probably receive on the 18th.

It's not a pre-order like iPhones where all devices arrive on the day of RD.
He will get his sooner & others as well.

PO

I got notifcation too and knew what to do from the last one they used the snkr cam or I'd miss out for sure. Why can't I get this luck on the OW

I hope they come sooner.. I thought it was weird that they're arriving 10/18. Nike aint never have 7 day shipping and all of a sudden they do lol. I was hoping to try them on to make sure I don't need another size come Thursday.

Nike if you are reading this. I am very disappointed no size 12.5 or 15 and up were available. These are basketball shoes after all. Don’t really feel like having to hunt them down overseas like i did for the banned 31s since size 12.5 was only made available in Europe for that colorway SMH

Back
Top Bottom