Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Hopefully I’ll be able to snag a pair. I’m hosting nearly 1,000 people at my job on release date. Might have to take a quick “bathroom” break lol.
Yeah man you outta be able to take a W for a personal pair.... Eastbay got them, Finish Line, Foot Locker and champs... Plus Snkrs but I'll stay far away from Snkrs... I'm 0-654

Yeah man you outta be able to take a W for a personal pair.... Eastbay got them, Finish Line, Foot Locker and champs... Plus Snkrs but I'll stay far away from Snkrs... I'm 0-654

Damn that’s tough. I’ll probably try Footaction. I wish I had access to my computer in my office but I’ll have to use the mobile apps.

Damn that’s tough. I’ll probably try Footaction. I wish I had access to my computer in my office but I’ll have to use the mobile apps.
I forgot footaction... Alot of times... Footaction will make the links live 10 minutes prior to release... Had it happen more than a few times

I forgot footaction... Alot of times... Footaction will make the links live 10 minutes prior to release... Had it happen more than a few times

What gives me a little bit of hope is that on Eastbay it doesn’t have the “no call ins or inquiries” disclaimer. Usually means they’ll have quite a bit if you can call in.

i like how these look. but i can't cop blindly. i need to see them in hand 1st. i think i'm in on the black pair next month. on another note, this 1st colorway is either limited to build hype or they tried to get really strategic with allocation to make these appear limited. in the "urban" areas it looks like mostly fa and dtlr. anytime HOH wheaton isn't getting any at all, that looks like a cause for concern. i'm not falling for it right now... :nerd:

IMG_0963.JPG
we need these

Back
Top Bottom