Air Jordan XXXIII first info

looks like nike may have done a do not deliver date for these.

mine haven’t moved since order day which is odd because there’s usually movement of some sort the following monday of saturday orders and this was a friday i believe.

mine haven’t moved since order day which is odd because there’s usually movement of some sort the following monday of saturday orders and this was a friday i believe.
nah, should be delivered tomorrow.

This is why I don’t purchase shoes before release dates anymore cause you end not getting them till after the actual release date happen to me twice last with the Chicago and bred 13

17F02945-5E94-457F-93E4-9B5BE3004531.jpeg
88FE85F1-EECD-4246-8394-56C7ECE2E69A.jpeg
4C8FF544-0A77-40CF-8267-587F25EFA510.jpeg
C6FEE802-B682-4F48-BD2E-6B3F993E8A9D.jpeg
Finally got mine today after they pushed my delivery date by one day. Should’ve arrived Saturday, but came today instead.

My first impressions of the shoe. Finally, a true numbered Jordan in every sense of the word. They just have that AJ model feel to them, and I got the same reaction and feel to these the same way I did when I purchased the Jordan XX’s and XX3’s back in 2005 and 2008, respectively.

Trying them on: kind of snug at first, but when you finally put your foot in and lock in the flight strap, you really feel the shoe hug your foot for a maximum lock-in feel. I can already tell these would be one helluva basketball shoe on court and I’m anxious to try them on court.

Definitely go true to size if you like your fit nice and tight. Maybe a 1/2 size up if you prefer a little room in the mid foot area.

The box is awesome. The cloth/denim feel tag where it says “engineered for flight” is a nice touch.

The insert card reminds me of the AJ 16 shoe :lol:.

Mind you, maybe not the most casual looking shoe to wear on a daily, but the comfort and lockdown support on these are incredible.

The details are really nice. The Nike Air logo on the back is by far my favorite design on the shoe, along with the midsole ( thank God, I hated the typical midsoles that’s JB was using for the signature shoes).

I’ll be wearing them all day so I’ll provide more of my opinion on these later tonight.

Finally got mine today after they pushed my delivery date by one day. Should’ve arrived Saturday, but came today instead.

My first impressions of the shoe. Finally, a true numbered Jordan in every sense of the word. They just have that AJ model feel to them, and I got the same reaction and feel to these the same way I did when I purchased the Jordan XX’s and XX3’s back in 2005 and 2008, respectively.

Trying them on: kind of snug at first, but when you finally put your foot in and lock in the flight strap, you really feel the shoe hug your foot for a maximum lock-in feel. I can already tell these would be one helluva basketball shoe on court and I’m anxious to try them on court.

Definitely go true to size if you like your fit nice and tight. Maybe a 1/2 size up if you prefer a little room in the mid foot area.

The box is awesome. The cloth/denim feel tag where it says “engineered for flight” is a nice touch.

Mind you, maybe not the most casual looking shoe to wear on a daily, but the comfort and lockdown support on these are incredible.

The details are really nice. The Nike Air logo on the back is by far my favorite design on the shoe, along with the midsole ( thank God, I hated the typical midsoles that’s JB was using for the signature shoes).

I’ll be wearing them all day so I’ll provide more of my opinion on these later tonight.

Is the upper sail or white? What’s the box tag say?

very curious to see what these would look like without the big tongue (guard).

i bet someone will do it.

i get that it’s a defining characteristic for this shoe but to me it’s the only drawback

Hey buddy, thanks for the info on the fit. So your saying if you want a little "wiggle room for your feet, to size up .5? If you stay TTS it's gonna be pretty snug? Just wanted to confirm it. Thanks again.

They look :pimp: :wow:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Congrats man! Those look incredible. Showing mine should be here tomorrow, but they haven't moved all day, so I'll believe it when I see it.

You know how I know this is a "real" Air Jordan, finally? Because it pisses me off that I like them so much. I have several problems with this shoe and some of its elements. And I want them. I think they are almost cheesy/gaudy in a way. And I want them. They have a stupid gimmick we'll likely never see used again by the brand after this year. And I want them. They're still using clear soles, 28 years after it first blew my mind in the winter of 1990 with the 5s. And I want them. I will feel both "cool" and at least semi-ridiculous wearing them, especially at my age. And I want them.

Welcome back, Air Jordan. Welcome back. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom