Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Size 13 is sold out on DSG (and everywhere else I can find so far) so I'm super pissed, especially because I got the W and then SNKRS switched the size on me.
I checked out with size 13 on DSG
SNKRS screwed on a size 14 and eastbay told me I have to wait over a month. I just pulled the trigger on GOAT. Should’ve done that 3 days ago.
finishline has s 14 let me add to cart.

just copped a size 14 on finishline had too after dsg said its a 50/50 chance my order may get cancelled so if it does go thru ill just sell the other pair for retail just to get my money back

Got to see these in person after copping a half size down and getting home. These are FIREEEE.. def copping that Black pair and looking forward to more dope color ways down the line. Screams Jordan.. XX3's are a home run IMO.

Fit: Copped a 10.5 (TTS) in store to compare to the 11 and the difference feels verrrry slight to me. They're both comfy so I'm still deciding on which is best. I did notice that these ride the back of the heel close so I'm going to try them on a few times to make sure I keep the right size.

Edit: Kept them on for a good 15-20 min to see how they feel after a while and I'm going with the 11. I REALLY wanted to keep the 10.5 because they fit almost perfect (both are nearly identical) but the deciding factor is that heel riding. If you feel the back of the shoe there is no padding at all there which causes the heel pressure.

It's weird because I've NEVER had an issue like that with a shoe. A little bit of a let down too because the toe box felt perfectly comfortable in the 10.5. Ahh whelp; rather an 11 than a dead heel at the end of a good day/night.

Last edited:
So I just called Eastbay to see when will they ship out my shoes and was told that their all on back order. They won't ship until the 26th and it's 5-6 day shipping. This is some pure BS. :angry::angry:
Yep happened to my 2nd pair for my nephew. It’s frustrating they let people cart these shoes on backorder without telling unless you ask them.

624CC45E-46B3-4266-8978-3918FF934F8E.jpeg
On foot mine don’t bunch up like others have complained about. They looked that way outta the box but on foot I have no bunching. Wide feet for the W. But after a full days wear the lacing system def still sucks, well mostly just the eject and the string feels very flimsy. Cushioning still feels very stiff but I’ve been wearing peg turbos and boost so now nothin else even comes close. Think they look great as well. TTS for me oh and like most Nike b-ball shoes as of late a B to put on. Last pic from me lol

Na man these ain’t it on foot.

:lol: I appreciate your conviction but IDK how you don't see it. I love em on foot on display etc. I am still bummed/surprised that the heel lacks support/padding for a premiere bball shoe. :smh:

So where are you suppose to wear them on your hands? Is that what cool kids in high school doing now these days?

Wear them over your head like a bag, clown. I wouldn’t know about kids in high school. I haven’t been in high school for over a decade.

Is the tech colorway suppose to release in the US or its a overseas exclusive??.....i know the Guo Ailun is a china exclusive

No definitive answer on this. J23 app says yes, others say no. I actually just sent Jordan Brand a message via IG, asking this exact question. I hope they see this and actually respond. This is the main color I want (the Utility Flight is 2nd).

Heya guys, I've been a lurker for awhile & thought I'd finally sign up.

Copped these in a 10.5 from Footlocker in my home town (Sydney AUS), only 4 of us that lined up (I was there almost 2.5hrs early...2hrs by myself). Only 1 pair in 10.5 but mostly 2 pairs in each size.

I really love the look of these but I'm finding these way, way too tight. I normally wear 3s & 5s and the width on those are great for me, going up to a size 11 & I'm sure I'll be tripping. Honestly bit of a mission to get these on the feet, even with the red strap undone. Once in, there's no point to pull to tighten. Hoping they'll give a little so kept them on feet at home on carpet for 45min last night but the only fire was the sides of my feet. Have them back on now for 10min and the burn is real. I'm thinking the mid sole is molded too high and that's causing the pain.

As sad as it makes me, I might have to take these back. Will sit on them for a couple of weeks and decide. Devastated.

Anyone else struggling as much as I am?

So pretty much everyone is having a problem with working the lace system smoothly?

That kills any hope of buying another pair in hopes that the first was a dud.

I like them but I feel a way about keeping them because they don’t function as described.

From the two or three times that I tried using the pull feature I found it to work fine but the eject pull tab doesn't necessarily snap back after pulling it or tightening it. I guess I need more experience but I'm not sure what folks are expecting. Works fine from what I saw (casually).

i haven’t compared the 10.5 to my 11 (tts) yet side by side but i noticed a couple things walking around my parents house in the 10.5 i picked up today...

the half size down i had no mesh bunch up.

toe box feels much better and i don’t feel like i’m wearing space boots (big and bulky) on 10.5

the right shoe is a little uncomfortable width wise but nothing too bad. it almost feels like the inner part where your foot arch is, the insole is stuck high or something weird like that. i don’t notice it really on my left shoe.

i’m prob gonna lean more towards keeping the 10.5 over the 11. i’ll make a better decision when i swap both on and off but right now it’s 10.5 all the way aside from the right shoe thing i mentioned.

also on the 10.5 i don’t need the lacing system which i guess can go both ways. 1 it’s useless but on the other hand i don’t have to worry about it breaking or anything , which i’ll be completely honest i don’t think it ever will even with use. those strings look fragile but they’re no joke

either pair these things better loosen up because they’re both have crazy stiff soles, it’s like walking on an ice skate in regards to how there’s no give

it also doesn’t help that my every day are peg turbos, legit the most comfortable sneaker i ever wore

I literally have to pull the string/line for it to loosen. I feel like I’m about to pull the eject string out and nothing happens.

Only hear tightening clicks after I pull the cord directly.

If your pair works perfectly I may return mine and exchange.

Neither shoe works smoothly. I’m disappointed.

amarano amarano I was curious to hear about your sizing because we wear the same size and did the same thing. I really wanted to keep the 10.5 because the fit is just better but the heel is tight and has pressure with damn near no padding; I'm fake envious that the 10.5 works for you :lol:

parry the left parry the left I feel like mine is fine but I also have to pull the string to loosen them up. The yellow cord is the part that gets me.. I tried it out in store on a pair and it got "caught" on its way back like someone said. At home it went back smoothly but not like all the way if that makes sense. I was expecting more of a snap back.

Back
Top Bottom