Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Yeah buddy, been on the white OG colorway since day 1! I was somewhat skeptical of the gold touch in the pictures, however in person it looks real nice! Will upload pictures later!

On a different note will someone answer this. I have only worn these for a little bit and feel like there is something loose in my shoe and makes a "flapping" noise when I walk. I was think something popped, however it is on the side of my foot. If this makes sense, please help.

Been seeing mixed reviews in here. Not taking any chances and just gonna see if they're in store to try on.

reading all this stuff, i'm actually crapping in my pants as i wait for my pair to arrive from stockx. this sounds like a shoe that needs to be purchased in person rather than online. so many components. i'm not sure. i should be good tho. casual use only...

reading all this stuff, i'm actually crapping in my pants as i wait for my pair to arrive from stockx. this sounds like a shoe that needs to be purchased in person rather than online. so many components. i'm not sure. i should be good tho. casual use only...

This shoe is a lot bro. Joints are an adventure :lol: It's like rainking rainking said its pretty exciting seeing people get them, hearing reviews, trying them on yourself etc. They're like a toy and it's the first time a shoe as all this going on plus the polarizing fit. I legit have my 10.5 with me to return at work and I'm taking them home to give it more time. Definitely an in person thing but I think you'll be fine. If you get a different size to compare to whatever you have the sheer lack of defining differences will drive you nuts :lol:

If I just had the 11 and 10.5 was gone everywhere.. I would sleep better at night. This shoe is interesting and entertaining to say the least.. (IMO).

i have wide feet so regardless of the sizing reviews i know not to go tts. so i went up to an 11. and i heard there's a little extra toe room so it should be perfect with the force fields. especially since i'm hearing of this toe mesh wrinkling. that type of ___ drives me crazy.

These are great. Day 1 def snug but they break in after a day and then you can really feel the comfort.

Love em.

Stoked for the Black and Tan.

Yeah buddy, been on the white OG colorway since day 1! I was somewhat skeptical of the gold touch in the pictures, however in person it looks real nice! Will upload pictures later!

On a different note will someone answer this. I have only worn these for a little bit and feel like there is something loose in my shoe and makes a "flapping" noise when I walk. I was think something popped, however it is on the side of my foot. If this makes sense, please help.
Not sure what that could be , if I don’t tighten the strap enough , I get a noise coming from the tongue

Not sure what that could be , if I don’t tighten the strap enough , I get a noise coming from the tongue

Do you know the signs of air bags popping? I don't know what to look out for, but currently one shoe feels like this constant feeling of gum being stuck on the bottom of my shoe.

I imagine that a zoom air bag can pop but I'd be surprised. That sole bed feels tough af.

Haven't had these in hand, but the eject button not automatically loosening the shoe does make sense to me. Its not an auto-lacing system like the mags. When you untie your shoes, you still have to loosen them.

This is the exact point. It's a fiddly system that doesn't allow for quick precise adjustments, at least as far as I can tell so far. So like I said, it's usefulness and, even more so, it's convenience in real life is questionable. In the time it takes to screw around with this system, you very well could have done the same thing with conventional laces.

Good engineering and genuine innovation take something and make it better, they don't just make something different for the sake of being different. The 33s seem much more like the latter than the former in the lacing department.

only thing that worries me about keeping the 10.5 over the 11 is that i got the 10.5 in store at footlocker while the 11 came from nike

isn’t footlocker return policy only unworn sneakers?

what if i wear these and they don’t break in the way i hope or something breaks, then am i stuck with the pair?

a little concerned about this too...i remember when i had the tmac 4 with the tightening system on the back of the shoe. broke within a month of wearing it

In that case you can send them back to Nike (file a claim) and they’ll send you a voucher for full msrp after inspection. Kinda like when the airbag popped a lot on the kd 9 and Jordan 28. Has to be within 2 years I believe

For folks with two diff sizes and want to return but the pair you want to return does not have return policy like Nike.....Just fill the form out saying they (Nike) sent the wrong size. Put the shoes from other store (FA etc) in box and keep one from nike.

Not entirely sure what you mean by "flapping" noise and what I'm about to say won't help per se. But … not sure if you saw my post from last night but I had to take my first pair back and exchange them last night because almost as soon as I put them on in my house, the left shoe was making a clicking or "popping" noise with almost every step. It was something wrong somewhere on the medial side, either in the midsole in the foot-arch area, or actually in the medial-side of the upper but closer to the midsole than the top of the shoe. I noticed it almost right away and it was driving me crazy. Wasn't about to live with that, hearing some annoying sound every step I take. Fortunately they still had a few pairs of my size 11 in stock so was able to exchange, and the second pair seemed totally fine as I wore them for a few hours last night.

Personally, I won't keep a shoe anymore that has something wrong with it that I notice, especially something like making a noise. It sucks to return them if there isn't a replacement pair available, but I'd rather do that than be annoyed by wearing the things. Luckily I have plenty of other shoes to wear if something like that happens :lol:

Last edited:
For folks with two diff sizes and want to return but the pair you want to return does not have return policy like Nike.....Just fill the form out saying they (Nike) sent the wrong size. Put the shoes from other store (FA etc) in box and keep one from nike.

You don't even have to lie like that. You can literally just say you find the shoes uncomfortable and dissatisfying to wear. Which would be true.

Reactions: ARK
Not entirely sure what you mean by "flapping" noise and what I'm about to say won't help per se. But … not sure if you saw my post from last night but I had to take my first pair back and exchange them last night because almost as soon as I put them on in my house, the left shoe was making a clicking or "popping" noise with almost every step. It was something wrong somewhere on the medial side, either in the midsole in the foot-arch area, or actually in the medial-side of the upper but closer to the midsole than the top of the shoe. I noticed it almost right away and it was driving me crazy. Wasn't about to live with that, hearing some annoying sound every step I take. Fortunately they still had a few pairs of my size 11 in stock so was able to exchange, and the second pair seemed totally fine as I wore them for a few hours last night.

Personally, I won't keep a shoe anymore that has something wrong with it that I notice, especially something like making a noise. It sucks to return them if there isn't a replacement pair available, but I'd rather do that than be annoyed by wearing the things. Luckily I have plenty of other shoes to wear if something like that happens :lol:

It may not have fully answered the why, but the fact that you just said EXACTLY what I am experiencing down to the same foot, we are speaking the same language.

Yeah, "flapping" was probably the wrong word to use! Lol!

You don't even have to lie like that. You can literally just say you find the shoes uncomfortable and dissatisfying to wear. Which would be true.

nah he’s saying if i keep the 10.5 from footlocker as opposed to the 11 from nike, footlocker won’t honor the same return policy as nike

I agree with all of the above but I hope youre not confusing what I am saying. These DO NOT have an achilles issue (at least for me) they have a lower back heel issue when I went with TTS.

Thanks!! Lol. I’ll clarify my post- I was saying in my experience with Achilles rubbing, I’m always hesitant about half sizing down. I truly think the 10.5 would be a better fit in the toebox and maybe even make the sneaker look a bit smaller lol but since I can’t exchange them looks like I’ll be sticking with the size 11.

JS”

nah he’s saying if i keep the 10.5 from footlocker as opposed to the 11 from nike, footlocker won’t honor the same return policy as nike
Bingo!

Wasn't talking about getting over. Simply being able to keep the pair thats more comfortable despite stores return policy. rainking rainking

at first wear the shoe feels stiff which I'm sure inproves after enough uses. The idea of "space boots" is equally noticeable from viewing the shoe on foot because it does appear bulky and unusual in terms of design as far as basketball shoes are concerned. I'm in the process of customizing one shoe in the hope of finding a medium...only because I bought a pair just to try them out on court. THAT BLACKOUT PAIR IS WHERE ITS AT RIGHT NOW FOR ME!!!!

I know exactly what he's saying. You could indeed send the Footlocker pair back to Nike without lying. As I said. I've sent more than one pair of shoes in the past year back to Nike and none of them were purchased from Nike.

It may not have fully answered the why, but the fact that you just said EXACTLY what I am experiencing down to the same foot, we are speaking the same language.

Yeah, "flapping" was probably the wrong word to use! Lol!

It was really irritating. I couldn't pinpoint exactly where it was coming from. It almost sounded like the clicks you get when you pull the tighten cord, but it wasn't that. It was super apparent if I rocked my foot from side to side, leading me to believe it was more likely inside the upper rather than the sole. But the sole flexes when you do that, so it could have been in there. Either way, glad I decided to return them. I really didn't think they'd have another pair in my size at that point, and I had a three minute debate with myself if I should just keep them and ignore it, as I would have been bummed if I had just been forced to take a refund and not have the shoe. But I know myself too well and accepted the reality that there was something wrong and that it would never stop bothering me, so I said goddammit, boxed them up and drove back to the mall. Imagine my surprise when I said to the girl at the counter, I assume you don't have any more, right? And she went, oh no, we do, do you just want an exchange? For all the Ls we all take with the way a lot of this crap is these days, I was almost shocked it worked out that way.

Got a chance to try these on. I really liked how they fit. True to size was perfect for me. Will wait for a better colorway for myself tho.

Back
Top Bottom