Air Jordan XXXIII first info

nah he’s saying if i keep the 10.5 from footlocker as opposed to the 11 from nike, footlocker won’t honor the same return policy as nike

Man.. same thing lol. I have a 10.5 from a foot store and an 11 from NDC. Hopefully I will be able to figure out which is best over the weekend. Foot stores have a 30 day return policy so we have time.. just cant wear them. I'm never this indecisive so I feel your frustration with this shoe fitting weird.

does it have the bulky feel like most jordans, or is it sleek like the pictures suggest?

Yeah, I don't get the bulky comments. At least the way I was wearing them last night with sweats, they look rather slim and clean on my feet, at least to my own eyes. I would never describe these as bulky in the least. If I did, I guess I'd have to say something like the 13 is mega-bulky, then.

Yeah, I don't get the bulky comments. At least the way I was wearing them last night with sweats, they look rather slim and clean on my feet, at least to my own eyes. I would never describe these as bulky in the least. If I did, I guess I'd have to say something like the 13 is mega-bulky, then.

Yeah, they looked clean on my feet. I wanted to buy, but the white mesh and clear sole made me pass. I will definitely buy at least one pair in the future.

no comparison out of box comfort between lebron 16 and jordan 33 not sure why the 33 gotta feel so stiff and hard

no comparison out of box comfort between lebron 16 and jordan 33 not sure why the 33 gotta feel so stiff and hard

Because the Future of Flight does not need squishy soles. It needs precise control for navigating space and time separate from a horizontal plane.

Just got email from Eastbay that my order is on 2 week backorder. Thought I was good after they took the money out of my account 2 days ago

When was the last time a shoe like this started showing up as "back ordered" in various places the day of/after release? Seems odd to me, wonder what's up with that. What, Nike screwed up the shipments? Or it purposely short-shipped on the first go around to create a false sense of limitedness?

Eastbay and FL share the same warehouse so they share the same problems. I ordered 2 pairs, 1 from FL early Thurs morning and the other from Eastbay that afternoon. Both are now on back order. My biggest gripe is neither of them alert you of back orders before you click “pay”.

Eastbay and FL share the same warehouse so they share the same problems. I ordered 2 pairs, 1 from FL early Thurs morning and the other from Eastbay that afternoon. Both are now on back order. My biggest gripe is neither of them alert you of back orders before you click “pay”.
As long as it's a true backorder, I don't really mind. But I'm fearing this is just the calm before the cancellation storm.

I get that but was more wondering aloud why there’s this backorder in the first place. Just a shipping mistake or similar, or BS marketing gimmick on Nike’s part? Rhetorical question, obviously.

Went and checked these out today....a couple of takeaways:

1) The floor model was messed up, the lace mech wouldn’t tighten down no matter what I did, to me it looked broken as I heared the mech tightening and clicking yet the laces stayed loose.

2) I tried on a 10.5 and the left shoe fit nice and snug and when I tightened it man oh man did it crank down, the right wouldn’t get nearly as tight and my heel was slipping out, I asked for a different size 10.5 right shoe and by one fit wayyyy better and cranked down just as tight as the left.

My opinion would be to try these on if at all possible to make sure you don’t get a faulty mechanism.

That **** worked on me because I want them now smh

Never admit that to Nike :lol:

They really are pretty cool overall. My girlfriend saw them tonight and even said they were cool, which is never a given when it comes to shoes I buy LOL

Last edited:

1) The floor model was messed up, the lace mech wouldn’t tighten down no matter what I did, to me it looked broken as I heared the mech tightening and clicking yet the laces stayed loose.

2) I tried on a 10.5 and the left shoe fit nice and snug and when I tightened it man oh man did it crank down, the right wouldn’t get nearly as tight and my heel was slipping out, I asked for a different size 10.5 right shoe and by one fit wayyyy better and cranked down just as tight as the left.

My opinion would be to try these on if at all possible to make sure you don’t get a faulty mechanism.

This is not a positive review lol.

Like I said before, I’m definitely interested to see what happens with the lacing system once a good amount of these are out there on people’s feet and getting used a lot. I have a feeling we’re going to see a lot of issues but hope not. The system just doesn’t feel very robust but that could turn out to be an illusion.

Back
Top Bottom