Air Jordan XXXIII first info

20181021_154322.jpg
Where is that pic from?

Footlocker just hit me with a backordered notice. Do I cancel? Also anybody know where to pick these up?
I got the same email from Eastbay. I called twice and both reps assured me that they are getting a restock this week. For some reason I feel it's total BS but I could be wrong. My boy ordered his from Eastbay and got shipping and tracking. He ordered 35-40 min after I did which is crazy to me. If I don't get a shipment and tracking email by Friday, I'm getting my money back and buy them from stockX or GOAT. I'll just have to pay the $20-$30 resell increace.

Damn...that's some crazy stories with FTL and Eastbay....I just went to my local FNL this past weekend and tried on a pair and they had a FSR....

Waiting on Blackouts and hopefully some more dope colorways. I still want that black and white colorway I saw .. I think it couldve been better than the launch color.

I wonder why they made this particular colorway somewhat hard to get. I haven’t but a newer numbered Jordan in awhile but is this normal for the first release of the shoe? “Technicall 2nd if you count the Tech Packs”

I wonder why they made this particular colorway somewhat hard to get. I haven’t but a newer numbered Jordan in awhile but is this normal for the first release of the shoe? “Technicall 2nd if you count the Tech Packs”

This was typical with the Jordan 32 I can't remember a limited 31 or 30 though other than that Galaxy looking pair of 30s. But they limit the first colorway and then sell off the rest as GR's which has been the case with a few Lebrons too. With the 32 it was the all red Ferrari's and the rest were normal.

Just to cop I got a 11.5 when Eastbay restocked. I wear a 12. I hope it’s not to tight.

The last 2 pair of shoes I had to settle for a smaller size.

Bron 16 and these boys.

I can’t even wear socks with those Brons lol
Won't let me pm you for some reason but I left a message on your profile page. Send me a pm for reply so I don't derail this thread.....thanks

Just to cop I got a 11.5 when Eastbay restocked. I wear a 12. I hope it’s not to tight.

The last 2 pair of shoes I had to settle for a smaller size.

Bron 16 and these boys.

I can’t even wear socks with those Brons lol
You should be good to go. I had to get a 14 since they didn’t make a 15 available to the public. So having a full size down isn’t ideal, but I can say they are very wearable for me. I have a narrowish foot and they fit fine width wise and just slightly small length wise. My problem is I have a high in step which causes a slight stanglation along the bridge of my foot that I’m hoping loosens up with a few wears.

On a side note. I have gotten a ton of positive reaction to these. People seem drawn to them for their uniqueness and overall look. Just like I was at first sight. I’m all in for the black ones and hoping it’s not a QS so I can get a 15 and really compare.

Looks like DSG will ship this week. Just checked my order status (was trying to cancel) and it says expected to ship on the 24th.

I've tried rocking my 10.5 pair around the house again to see if they'll stretch, doesn't seem to be a go at this stage. Way too much pain on the outside of my foot. Anyone with a wide foot get these to stretch after a day or so of wear?

Really want to keep these but may have to take them back, no other sizes to try at my local store so probably back to only rocking the classic retros.

I copped a 10.5 and an 11 and tried the 10.5 on a few times and that heel pressure is a no go for me especially since I dont see that loosening up. I have a "regular" width so not narrow or wide and I'm sticking with the 11. Stupid Nike sizing :lol: In either size I didn't have much pain on the exterior though so an 11 sounds like your best bet if I were you Ags Ags

finally got a chance to hoop in mine over the weekend...definitely up 2 par with the 28 and 29's. the fit is A1 and for me there really is no need to use the lacing system at all. the lockdown and rigidity stayed solid the entire time. still need some more play time to see if the material softens up but if it doesn't i wont be mad.
20181022_152608.jpg

I had received the backorder email of death on Friday but now have a confirmed shipped email with tracking and they are due to me about the same time as if they hadn’t been back ordered in the first place. Weird.

finally got a chance to hoop in mine over the weekend...definitely up 2 par with the 28 and 29's. the fit is A1 and for me there really is no need to use the lacing system at all. the lockdown and rigidity stayed solid the entire time. still need some more play time to see if the material softens up but if it doesn't i wont be mad.
20181022_152608.jpg

Hold up. You painted/dyed the medial forefoot wraps black? :nerd:

20181022_152608.jpg

Dye job looks good did you do the back as well.

Back
Top Bottom