Air Jordan XXXIII first info

finally got a chance to hoop in mine over the weekend...definitely up 2 par with the 28 and 29's. the fit is A1 and for me there really is no need to use the lacing system at all. the lockdown and rigidity stayed solid the entire time. still need some more play time to see if the material softens up but if it doesn't i wont be mad.
20181022_152608.jpg

Did you paint forefoor flap black?

Just got mine. Tightened left shoe fine. Tightened the right shoe and the cord snapped or machanism broke. Not sure which but nike basically told.me I was out of luck. They'd refund my money but couldn't send me another pair
6xIS0XE.jpg

Just got mine. Tightened left shoe fine. Tightened the right shoe and the cord snapped or machanism broke. Not sure which but nike basically told.me I was out of luck. They'd refund my money but couldn't send me another pair
6xIS0XE.jpg

@SC kid top 3 of all time still?

I tried to scoop a pair just now at the Footaction or FTL....no luck.

Guess I'll wait.

finally got a chance to hoop in mine over the weekend...definitely up 2 par with the 28 and 29's. the fit is A1 and for me there really is no need to use the lacing system at all. the lockdown and rigidity stayed solid the entire time. still need some more play time to see if the material softens up but if it doesn't i wont be mad.
20181022_152608.jpg

Mesh looked like it got dirty in that pic.

6xIS0XE.jpg
damn b try to put some tape over it

OH YEA!!! I gotta make change where its necessary...shoes had too much white and I thought it would compliment the shoe better since Jordan made that side of the midsole black...if you peep my other post you'll see I customize probably more than I should...that's all I've done to the shoe "so far"...

these would have been insane with flyknit or battleknit

clear soles again

They (the 33s in general) would have been really insane if they switched it up and didn't have any of this mesh/knit stuff in the first place. I love these things anyway but (and this is more overall for all shoes right now) I'm beyond tired of knit/woven/etc. The synthetic materials and panels on these that aren't the mesh/fuse are actually pretty nice. Would have loved to see the entire shoe crafted from similar. But anyway, still digging them a lot.

They (the 33s in general) would have been really insane if they switched it up and didn't have any of this mesh/knit stuff in the first place. I love these things anyway but (and this is more overall for all shoes right now) I'm beyond tired of knit/woven/etc. The synthetic materials and panels on these that aren't the mesh/fuse are actually pretty nice. Would have loved to see the entire shoe crafted from similar. But anyway, still digging them a lot.

Love the shoe, but I still have a problem with the materials. Hate the clear soles too. I will still cop one pair but I'm holding out for something great.

I had received the backorder email of death on Friday but now have a confirmed shipped email with tracking and they are due to me about the same time as if they hadn’t been back ordered in the first place. Weird.
Still nothing for me. Hopefuly I'll get the shipping and tracking email sometime this week.

Other (modern) Nike basketball kicks that I have tried recently that also run narrow are the PG1 and the KD9. Anyone know how the 33s compare to those width-wise?

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday. Love 'em. Mine fit true to size, they're snug but comfortable for me. First new Jordan in a while I have been excited about.

Back
Top Bottom