Air Jordan XXXIII first info

You guys are old. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

@tatayniDarna 3god 3god

live-action-beavis-butthead.gif

:lol: I ain’t 40...

i dunno if anyone was following along my 33 experience but to recap i got an early pair from nine, size 11 and a half size down from footlocker a 10.5.

long story short i decided to go with the 10.5. i don’t have a wide foot so width wasn’t a problem for me. these def run a little long but not too long.

here’s ultimately what made me go with the 10.5...when you pull the lacing system the mesh material bunches up. so my 10.5 fits perfect without even having to “lace”. i hate looking down on the size 11 and seeing the mesh start to fold.

wore them out last night and absolutely love them. they begin to loosen up, either that or it was me loosening up lol. wore them to save and busters haha and had a few drinks. tons of people looking at them too they’re def something that stands out.

i dunno if anyone was following along my 33 experience but to recap i got an early pair from nine, size 11 and a half size down from footlocker a 10.5.

long story short i decided to go with the 10.5. i don’t have a wide foot so width wasn’t a problem for me. these def run a little long but not too long.

here’s ultimately what made me go with the 10.5...when you pull the lacing system the mesh material bunches up. so my 10.5 fits perfect without even having to “lace”. i hate looking down on the size 11 and seeing the mesh start to fold.

wore them out last night and absolutely love them. they begin to loosen up, either that or it was me loosening up lol. wore them to save and busters haha and had a few drinks. tons of people looking at them too they’re def something that stands out.

That’s great man. Nothing like a new shoe experience.

so in comparing these to the 32 - i legit wear a 10.5 in all jordans no matter the model - with the expection fo the 32 - I had to get a sz 11 in those, and still everytime I took them off my foot legitimately ached like it was being strangeld...are these really that similar of a fit as the 32?

so in comparing these to the 32 - i legit wear a 10.5 in all jordans no matter the model - with the expection fo the 32 - I had to get a sz 11 in those, and still everytime I took them off my foot legitimately ached like it was being strangeld...are these really that similar of a fit as the 32?

Yes..the strangulation effect is back. The higher you go up in size the less its there but its there.

People are going to look back and wish they grabbed them. I tried to exchange a 10.5 in store for a half size up since they let me use rewards initially and they were sold out of that size. Nike Soho only had like 5 pairs left on RD. And they're fire.

Agree. Wore these a lot this weekend. All day today, with sweats--even out in public to see First Man LOL. There I was watching the movie while wearing my Omega Speedmaster on my wrist and my space-suit Jordans on my feet. Dork heaven :rofl:

But yeah, these 33s are cool. I'm wearing my TTS 11, and they've already started to loosen up a bit, even the midsole. Personally I like the feel of the midsole and cushioning, regardless. The fit is still snug enough for sure, and I'm not even using the Fast Fit wearing them casually. I've loosened up the strings a bit, then I put the shoes on and just snug up the red medial strap to my liking and I have no reason to even pull the actual tighten cord. Makes the experience that much easier.

Just to cop I got a 11.5 when Eastbay restocked. I wear a 12. I hope it’s not to tight.

The last 2 pair of shoes I had to settle for a smaller size.

Bron 16 and these boys.

I can’t even wear socks with those Brons lol

Back
Top Bottom