Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Maybe we have already seen the so called “Concords”. Is it possible that the “Concords” are actually the ACG inspired “Visible Utility” pair??? The mud guard on it looks concord to me and someone may have seen the color list and ran with the “concord” name for some reason. ‍♂️ Just throwing darts out there.

Maybe we have already seen the so called “Concords”. Is it possible that the “Concords” are actually the ACG inspired “Visible Utility” pair??? The mud guard on it looks concord to me and someone may have seen the color list and ran with the “concord” name for some reason. ‍♂️ Just throwing darts out there.

I don't think that's the case or makes any sense. It wasn't someone online just making up the name, it came from a picture of a Nike document that listed both the 11 Concord and 33 Concord by name. The Visible Utility pair has no resemblance to Concord 11s, so Nike linking them together officially would be nonsensical.

I don't think that's the case or makes any sense. It wasn't someone online just making up the name, it came from a picture of a Nike document that listed both the 11 Concord and 33 Concord by name. The Visible Utility pair has no resemblance to Concord 11s, so Nike linking them together officially would be nonsensical.

Cool. Never saw the document. That would make a lot more sense. I was just blindly throwing a dart. My bad.

1C562B81-C437-4567-95EC-7CA62D83C567.jpeg
I post this info a few days before the white ones release no one seem to read up on it

Where's rainking rainking ? Hasn't posted here much today.

Busy day in the office today LOL. Is there something specific you want me to comment on? Doesn't seem to be much happening on the 33 front at the moment. Has anyone even seen any apparel for this shoe yet? I guess they figured the FOFs would sell themselves and are saving it for upcoming releases to try and keep the momentum going. Or something? I dunno. I want a new pair of sweatpants, hoping I like what they come out with, though if it's just those ones with big "23 ENGINEERED FOR FLIGHT" print on them, I might not.

I'm not going to comment much more on the posts about fit, narrowness, etc. I've said my piece on it. For whatever reason, I have no such issues with this shoe. If people are loosening up the "laces" all the way and still find them uncomfortable, I guess they should get rid of them, then. Though shout out to whoever it was yesterday or the day before who pointed out you can loosen the cord by pulling on the actual medial forefoot panel rather than trying to loosen the laces directly with your fingers. How that didn't occur to me on my own, I've no idea. Made me feel stupid as soon as I read that bit of advice, and it definitely works great to get slack in the parachute cord. I was like, JFC, what's wrong with me not doing that from the jump :lol:

Last edited:
probably scrapped for being too ****ing ugly or a ross exclusive

I kept my mouth shut on those for the most part throughout the thread, but yeah. Never understood how anyone was saying, oh, I want THOSE. Terrible colorway in my opinion--and I was there in the '90s when that OG ACG colorway was current. It was ugly then and it hasn't aged into anything more attractive all these years later. Looks like a random bunch of ice cream turned into a shoe.

That's the concords

I know the color is called "dark concord" but there is another shoe on December 1st (the pic above a few replies back) that says Jordan XXXIII & XI concord. The Visible Utility can't be them as they have ZERO in common with the XI colorway other than name.

I guess I won’t be surprised if those do turn out to be the “concords.” A few questions though: where was that image from that appeared to be a Nike image that says Dec. 1 Air Jordan 33 & 11 concord? Why has Nike/JB referred to these as visible utilities left and rigit and then randomly these are called concords on an internal document? And Dec 1? Of course, the 11s don’t release on the 1st, either. At least not in the US. But sometimes we know they just use the 1st of the release month and don’t mean it as the literal date.

Something else occurs to me: maybe everyone read it wrong: it might just mean AN Air Jordan 33 and the concord ELEVEN release around then (which obviously they do), not that the 33 it’s talking about is really referred to as concord.

Either way, yeah, at this point I seriously doubt we’re really getting a 33 in a concord 11-esque colorway.

Back
Top Bottom