Air Jordan XXXIII first info

IMG_20181104_122211_428.jpg

Had to break them out today!! All the other reviews were spot on; very snug and difficult to get on at 1st, but extremely comfortable once I broke them in. Can't wait for the blackouts!!

I feel like instead of making these a call back to the 3, they decided to just take a bite off of all of the remaining Tinker era pre-1st retirement jordans. I think the 34 will be an all new concept.

Everytime I look at them I see another bit of classic inspiration, such as the seemingly out of place curved fuse tape on the upper

ho18-jd-ajxxxiii-origins-lockdown-original-1537542942.jpg

air-jordan-8-aqua-2015-remastered.jpg

They could easily make an aqua 33,

black based upper, gray fuse tape at the top
chanelle or whatever tongue, that tpu print on the heel triangle piece, the front triangle is black, the midsole underneath it is purple, do an aqua forefoot (red)line with it, midfoot strap is black as well as the outsole.
\

Last edited:
I feel like instead of making these a call back to the 3, they decided to just take a bite off of all of the remaining Tinker era pre-1st retirement jordans. I think the 34 will be an all new concept.

Everytime I look at them I see another bit of classic inspiration, such as the seemingly out of place curved fuse tape on the upper

ho18-jd-ajxxxiii-origins-lockdown-original-1537542942.jpg

air-jordan-8-aqua-2015-remastered.jpg

They could easily make an aqua 33
You often go off on the deep end on some wild stuff with your ideas...
But I think you're on to something with his one.
I would like to see this done. The details would have to be proper.

You often go off on the deep end on some wild stuff with your ideas...
But I think you're on to something with his one.
I would like to see this done. The details would have to be proper.
The angle of the inside strap is a call back to the 4s

I dont really see the 7 in it

So maybe its just an homage to the early tinker jordans with the jumpman on the tongue

3-8 (6 and 7 excluded)

Last edited:
some ankle bumps wouldve made the 33 a masterpiece lol

This is why they didnt make a big deal out of the 3 being the inspiration and kind of let it die. Because its the 3, 4, 5 and 8

Last edited:
some ankle bumps wouldve made the 33 a masterpiece lol

This is why they didnt make a big deal out of the 3 being the inspiration and kind of let it die. Because its the 3, 4, 5 and 8

Definitely lots of nods to previous elements. But if you’re going to do that, this is the way to do it rather than literally mashing those pieces together like Spiz’ike, Dub Zero etc

Damn so no apparel for these?

I’m sure apparel is coming. Why they’re holding back on it escapes me but there was apparel shown during the reveal back in late September. I’ve said previously, it almost seems like they treated the FOF as a QS and once the other colorways stary dropping, they are going to ramp it up. Just my guess though, no inside info to support my gut feeling.

@SC kid you said top 3 Jordan of all time.

You’ve been real quiet since people have be sharing thier experiences and opinions on the defects they getting.

You still gonna get that all black out pair?

I've been curious from the jump to see how, when it's said and done, this system holds up. I'm really not even using it to wear the shoes casually so I'm not real concerned about running into an issue with the Fast Fit, personally. But I am definitely interested to see how durable it proves as time goes on and people use them more, especially on the court.

That said, let's not act like a few broken pairs means a lot. I've seen plenty of defective Nikes and Jordans over the years, and none of them featured some tricked out fancy pants lacing system. I'm not defending Nike/JB or this tech whatsoever at this point, but neither am I looking at a few cases of defects on the internet and social media and proclaiming this an utter debacle. Not yet, anyway.

Dude acting like he never got a defective shoe before... typical attention seeking douchebag

really ?

sounds like you the douchebag not him

ive never gotten a defective shoe to where i couldnt wear it ever. and you want the ***** to be dancing in the street with a cane and top hat after he discovered the main component in his shoe came broken?

but hey its all good right?

if a shoe i wanted bad came broken and i couldnt wear it and i know if i return it i wont get another cuz my size gone best believe im airing them mother ****ers out.

you sound so content on defects do you exclusively shop at ross or what?

Back
Top Bottom