Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 9.59.22 AM.png

Yikes

Wonder how it happened. Makes me scared to go to crazy in mine.

The shoe is not that narrow to me, it is a lock down effect which is a different thing. Its like being 6 ft and walking in a 4 ft room. The shoe squeezes down.. its a little narrow but thats not really noticeable to me but it WILL have that strangle effect IDC what rainking rainking says :lol: To his credit I have not worn these for hours to talk about "breaking them in" and everyone's foot is different so he/we can't dismiss someones opinion as back and forth lol.

I think hearing from a lot of us is a good way to take what you can from it but to dismiss the way this shoe locks down on the bridge of your foot is straight up crazy to me :lol: . It's that real. It doesn't make the shoe bad or uncomfortable if you get the right size but it is important to know IMO.

Take it for what it's worth- this is a casual wear POV.

:lol:

Yup, everyone is different. I guess I must have the type of feet Nike uses as the basis for its shoe lasts (or “molds,” as everyone around here likes to call them), because in 30 years of wearing and playing in hundreds of pairs of Nikes and Jordan's, I've honestly never had an issue with fit/comfort like so many here seem to have with all kinds of different models on a fairly consistent basis. (The worst issue I recall is the OG Zoom Flight 95s cutting up the sides of my ankles thanks to the stiff edges around that area of the upper.) For me, these are no different in that regard. For sure they were tight the first few times I put them on and took them off, but never uncomfortable. And now with probably 15 hours of wear on them just mostly walking around the house and a few times casually outside, I don’t think twice about putting them on.

I certainly don't expect these will be comfortable or right for every person. But I made my previous comment about tightness/narrowness in the context of another user saying they weren’t buying a pair because of comments here about that very thing. That’s more than a little extreme, in my opinion. I would never not try a shoe that looks good to me because some people on NT said they were too tight. But that’s just me.

Messing with laces just isn’t a smart move. If it doesn’t work then it just doesn’t work as far as fit.

I'm sure I missed it, but where in Houston has these in a 10.5? I'm going to try and find a pair for the 5th time now. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm sure I missed it, but where in Houston has these in a 10.5? I'm going to try and find a pair for the 5th time now. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey buddy, see above, member jetpacunlimited has a 10.5 he's returinreas the larger size works for him. Get in touch via PM and see what's up.

Local hoh said aj33 vu is on employee release calendar but they won’t know til 2pm torrmorrow if they will have them

people were talking about how the cord was made with parachute ropes or whatever but anybody with half a brain could see it wouldnt be the cord snapping it would be the parts holding the cord in places that would give.

i remember balling in the penny 4 back in the day and the plastic metal loop holding the strap together snapped. sucked because they were sold out of my size so no replacement.

I picked my pair up today. These are pretty good, not as snug as the 32. I went TTS, I don’t think I would go up because of tightness. The only snug part is the mid foot area, and it can be loosened up. The toe box is nice and free.

I could see some of the components breaking though. The plastic piece on the mid foot strap could go first. I do wish the shoe would automatically loosen up after pulling the eject cord but you do have to manually pull the parachute string to loosen. I wouldn’t pull the string from the end close to the button, I would start near the eject cord, if that makes sense.

picked up "backordered" pair from ups today. agree with most people here that these are narrow af. i like the look, hate the fit. I have lot of toe room space, so next size up will probably be too big. i feel the narrowness in my foot arch.
Dqz5zTYVAAA30TG.jpg
I'm dealing with the same issue. Plenty of room in the toe box but the mid foot and arch is a killer. I was going to send them back a get a half size up but I think it would be to long and to much room in the toe box. I havent worn them out yet I'm just hoping they loosen up when I do wear them out.

Hmmm with that lacing system issue, I'm not sure anymore to get them.
Don't want that bad experience i had with the zoom air popping of the 28s.

Looks like I will have to send my pair back, shoe is just too tight for me! smh Hopefully I can get that true size (12.5) when the all black pair release.

picked up "backordered" pair from ups today. agree with most people here that these are narrow af. i like the look, hate the fit. I have lot of toe room space, so next size up will probably be too big. i feel the narrowness in my foot arch.

I'm dealing with the same issue. Plenty of room in the toe box but the mid foot and arch is a killer. I was going to send them back a get a half size up but I think it would be to long and to much room in the toe box. I havent worn them out yet I'm just hoping they loosen up when I do wear them out.

Same thing about the toe box. For the foot arch, i remember my 32 it was the same issue on my foot arch with the flicknick material. And now they loosen up.
So i hope they loosen up too. Because even if they are really narrow, how do you explain that you need to find a good tightening with the cord, and the strap?
Yesterday i tried again to wear them 2 hours in my house. Just try some technical moov in my saloon, great shoes, because the forefoot zoom air is great and the gum on the bottom is smooth. And you know just in the front of the shoe, the outsole ride up and it is interesting.

The platinum tint/red colorway that dropped in the XI would look good on this shoe. With the story they used for that shoe/colorway and the story for this model would be a perfect match imo.

Back
Top Bottom