Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Numbers produced will determine if they hit outlets, it’s these or yeezys and yeezys are limited so I think people will cop I don’t see them hitting outlets imo

Numbers produced will determine if they hit outlets, it’s these or yeezys and yeezys are limited so I think people will cop I don’t see them hitting outlets imo

True about numbers produced.

What do Yeezy's have to do with it though? Is a pair of Yeezy's releasing on the same day? Even if that is the case, what's the correlation?

I dont know if these are new or old pics

20181113234300.jpg

20181113234303.jpg

20181113234258.jpg

True about numbers produced.

What do Yeezy's have to do with it though? Is a pair of Yeezy's releasing on the same day? Even if that is the case, what's the correlation?
Yea zebras dropping and these are the only other big drop that day but RotY are dropping sat so people might just go for those. Those are the big drops for the weekend though so I think they’ll sell pretty good...

The all black 33 is just unimaginative. So lazy. I'm passing on all of these stupid colorways. Another new model down the drain for me.

It's not stealthy without that damn red stitch lol. Even with the lazy stitch they needed some more hits of red and grey man.. I complain about this all the time. It wasn't that hard. Black and Red is a staple in the Jordan colorway legacy.
Yeah man. I'm with you on that. Definitly needs a little more red. I think it woube be dope if the jumpman on the tongue was solid red or trimmed in red like the tech pack pair. Also make the little jumpman button red and trim Nike Air in red. That's it

It's not stealthy without that damn red stitch lol. Even with the lazy stitch they needed some more hits of red and grey man.. I complain about this all the time. It wasn't that hard. Black and Red is a staple in the Jordan colorway legacy.

So is the black cat colorway

I can't even wrap my head around how you guys like that ACG-inspired pair. No one liked that colorway IN the 90s. How it's cool in 2018 escapes me. Makes the shoe look like someone puked all over it LOL. But to each their own, I hope whoever wants them gets them.
nothing to wrap your head around this is the reason shoes are made in different colorways you are supposed to just buy the color you like. not everybody will like every colorway and every shoe company on earth has figured this out. for me I like them because they are different for a Jordan kinda like when I first seen military blue 4s in 89 a Jordan that wasnt bulls colors got me since I liked Jordan and the shoes but wasnt a bulls fan so they just worked for me. all these wacky colorways these days on all shoes should no longer be a surprise, now that the entire world is into shoes now off the wall colorways are becoming popular. being a sneaker head is now the trendy thing to do it seems.

So is the black cat colorway

The insinuation here is a cop out. That back cat colorway garbage didnt appear until like 2005 with the IV's and its a garbage colorway that's basically an all black shoe. There was no black cat I, II, III, IV-23 in the OG line up of any of those. Now Black and Red.. well you know the rest (I hope :lol: )

nothing to wrap your head around this is the reason shoes are made in different colorways you are supposed to just buy the color you like. not everybody will like every colorway and every shoe company on earth has figured this out. for me I like them because they are different for a Jordan kinda like when I first seen military blue 4s in 89 a Jordan that wasnt bulls colors got me since I liked Jordan and the shoes but wasnt a bulls fan so they just worked for me. all these wacky colorways these days on all shoes should no longer be a surprise, now that the entire world is into shoes now off the wall colorways are becoming popular. being a sneaker head is now the trendy thing to do it seems.

Well, obviously. It was just another way of me expressing my dislike for that colorway, not a literal "I can't wrap my head around it" :lol:

I'm with you, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , other than the FOF version, they haven't shown us anything exceptionally appealing so far. Or even moderately appealing, to me anyway. The black one doesn't look bad, it's just like, yawn.

Back
Top Bottom