Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Still copped. The old heads know what I’m talking about when I say THIS change is nothing compared to how the Eastbay catalog would yank us with sample pics :lol:
Eastbay taught us well. Always expect the unexpected lol

I think Im still in on these too. The red being gone sucks but this is the only colorway that appeals to me. I wish they had a cement gray outsole if anything.

Screenshot_20181108-195117_Chrome.jpg
For anybody that knows somebody who still wants a pair. These are on Footlocker site right now. Eastbay got a few pair too.
Damn. My size is gone

How would you guys feel about a “Galaxy” type version of this shoe? Bear with me as I am feeling pretty good right now...Since it’s based on space type stuff, why not utilize the famous galaxy print but in a subtle way. Maybe have the sock lining, and the areas that are gold on the tongue and under the fast fit supports of the Future of Fkights. Add a glow in the dark outsole, Maybe some glow in the dark speckles on the midsole. Concord stitching. IDK. Just brainstorming.

Still hoping for the red stitch like a sap... if its not there its a soft pass for me too. You have ONE job.. it's not like there are tons of colors to choose from (which is annoying.. they finally make a wearable new Jordan and we get 4 but the 31's had like 72 colorways WTF). :smh:

I don’t mean to derail the thread but noblekane noblekane will no longer be posting here because I slammed him on his head multiple times for taking tuff..now let’s get back to these 33’s

haven't been keeping up with the thread, but I just broke mine out today for the 1st (casual use) and I LOVE them. They feel freaking amazing. total comfort. normal ppl aren't rocking these and I know bc I haven't seen anyone rocking them and today they breaking hella necks whether in a good or bad way doesn't really matter to me. they COMMAND attention. they dont look like anything else out. these are a win. will def cop black pair on RD

haven't been keeping up with the thread, but I just broke mine out today for the 1st (casual use) and I LOVE them. They feel freaking amazing. total comfort. normal ppl aren't rocking these and I know bc I haven't seen anyone rocking them and today they breaking hella necks whether in a good or bad way doesn't really matter to me. they COMMAND attention. they dont look like anything else out. these are a win. will def cop black pair on RD

Same when I broke mine out. Some people asked where I was able to purchase from because we didn’t get them here. Shoes are fire!

I can't even wrap my head around how you guys like that ACG-inspired pair. No one liked that colorway IN the 90s. How it's cool in 2018 escapes me. Makes the shoe look like someone puked all over it LOL. But to each their own, I hope whoever wants them gets them.
in Baltimore the acg c/w been popping since its inception facts. although I dont like it on this shoe.

So its not definite that the tech pack will release here in the US???.....i don't want to spend the extra $$ if there then going to release here later on...:ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom