Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I'm stoked for Friday. Gonna go .5 up to be safe. If a tad too big, I'll slip in a thin Spenco.

Has anyone played in both the xx8 and xxxiii. How do they compare in the cushion and traction department?

pics via gc911
42794198_1975647882543252_2559826179560639491_n.jpg

45662151_197833381103072_4826136175561390663_n.jpg

44521764_1987559644870146_9154833486040809871_n.jpg

44844612_204330507133338_3506558996131355650_n.jpg

44446167_719185631781345_5421010542035062162_n.jpg

44311394_1044203015739770_8423011700462802037_n.jpg
Easily the dopest colorway in my opinion

The insinuation here is a cop out. That back cat colorway garbage didnt appear until like 2005 with the IV's and its a garbage colorway that's basically an all black shoe. There was no black cat I, II, III, IV-23 in the OG line up of any of those. Now Black and Red.. well you know the rest (I hope :lol: )

Exactly how is a all black shoe a garbage colorway?

Yet a stitch in red make it a great colorway, right?

Dudes just whine up here :smh:

The insinuation here is a cop out. That back cat colorway garbage didnt appear until like 2005 with the IV's and its a garbage colorway that's basically an all black shoe. There was no black cat I, II, III, IV-23 in the OG line up of any of those. Now Black and Red.. well you know the rest (I hope :lol: )

I thought the black at 4 was a good color way, I was actually happy when there were rumors of a retro

I thought the black at 4 was a good color way, I was actually happy when there were rumors of a retro

The insinuation here is a cop out. That back cat colorway garbage didnt appear until like 2005 with the IV's and its a garbage colorway that's basically an all black shoe. There was no black cat I, II, III, IV-23 in the OG line up of any of those
You sound like a “guys shouldn’t wear pink” person. ::hypothetically speaking::. You don’t like it, just state it and keep moving bro. ‘Utilitys are garbage, vomit colors; blackouts are garbage, never done during Jordan’s playing days’. ..Ok Cool.

Has anyone played in both the xx8 and xxxiii. How do they compare in the cushion and traction department?
I thought the forefoot cushion on the 28 was one of the best ever. I can already feel the bottoming out type of feeling of my airbags when I play in the xxxiii. That being said, it is not a total bust as I don't really notice it when I am running, but more when I am walking during breaks. Traction is good on both to me, but I am an old dude who does not cut and move as fast as I used to on the court. For reference, I had 2 pairs of the 28 SE that I wore hundreds of times and just the one pair of the 33 worn about 10 times so far. I do like the 33 and plan on buying another pair to play ball.

Honestly, Black Cat was okay when it first came out on the IV's at best. I actually had them and liked them at first but outgrew the colorway and sold them a long time ago.. then they started applying it to various models like it was a dope colorway but it didnt transfer over that well to me. Its basically an all black shoe. Calling it the Black Cat colorway is a gimmick IMO that feels old.

You sound like a “guys shouldn’t wear pink” person. ::hypothetically speaking::. You don’t like it, just state it and keep moving bro. ‘Utilitys are garbage, vomit colors; blackouts are garbage, never done during Jordan’s playing days’. ..Ok Cool.

Son what?? :lol: I prefer a tad more red on a colorway that was supposed to have red on it from day 1 and now I think guys shouldn't wear pink?? That's quite a leap lmao. Then you go on to insinuate that I only want colorways that Jordan wore.. IDK what you think you read but you really tried to put a lot of words in my mouth with this post. I don't care about dudes wearing pink or whatever anyone wants to wear .. I literally have on pink right now :lol:

And to address the second thing you pretended I said, I love retro plus colorways whether Jordan wore them or not. But if the colorway is weak.. I don't want that crap. In this case, the damn shoe had red in it.. I wanted it and then they removed it for no reason.. WHY? It made a big difference to me and a few others and I love this shoe so I have something to say about it. "Keep it moving".. nah you keep it moving past my post if it bothers you that much.

I understand the complain to complain thing but some of you act like we cant voice our opinion; yall use that phrase too loosely. I'm not a yes man to everything JB puts out and I don't live in threads bashing a shoe I don't like. To be clear, its still speculation whether or not the stitch is black or red so it's going to be an ongoing topic until people who really want that colorway find out. I hate to have to type out a thesis but some people on this board really need thing spelled out for them.

I thought the forefoot cushion on the 28 was one of the best ever. I can already feel the bottoming out type of feeling of my airbags when I play in the xxxiii. That being said, it is not a total bust as I don't really notice it when I am running, but more when I am walking during breaks. Traction is good on both to me, but I am an old dude who does not cut and move as fast as I used to on the court. For reference, I had 2 pairs of the 28 SE that I wore hundreds of times and just the one pair of the 33 worn about 10 times so far. I do like the 33 and plan on buying another pair to play ball.

Agree with thoughts except for bottoming out on the 33 - I haven’t had that yet. Not saying it’s not happening to you at all, I just haven’t had it. And my 28 arestill perfect to this day - no popping or tearing. I probably didn’t play in them as much as lost people due to testing/rotation, but all is still good.

Traction on the ACG pair is better than the FOF on dusty floors too.

Agree with thoughts except for bottoming out on the 33 - I haven’t had that yet. Not saying it’s not happening to you at all, I just haven’t had it. And my 28 arestill perfect to this day - no popping or tearing. I probably didn’t play in them as much as lost people due to testing/rotation, but all is still good.

Traction on the ACG pair is better than the FOF on dusty floors too.

Lucky you with the 28.
Mine black / electric greens popped after 4 months showing damage of the outsole and ripping of the zoom bag.
After a while the outsole looked ugly as water got in causing brownish stains inside of the translucent sole.
They popped before i played basketball in them and my weight is below 170 pounds...
I call this lousy engineering.
Gladly my 29 lasted much better, still gopd without any damages despite i played outdoor with them.

Exactly how is a all black shoe a garbage colorway?

Yet a stitch in red make it a great colorway, right?

Dudes just whine up here :smh:

I don't think that an all black or all white sneaker is garbage or ugly, but i would describe it as too plain and boring as they don't show any contrasts with the lack of colorblocking.
Speaking of all black sneaker, you also don't see the design details that well unless you get close.
It's like whether you pick a lamborghini in all black or a yellow one where you can clearly see the black air intakes at the front and sides.

Lucky you with the 28.
Mine black / electric greens popped after 4 months showing damage of the outsole and ripping of the zoom bag.
After a while the outsole looked ugly as water got in causing brownish stains inside of the translucent sole.
They popped before i played basketball in them and my weight is below 170 pounds...
I call this lousy engineering.
Gladly my 29 lasted much better, still gopd without any damages despite i played outdoor with them.

Agree - the design and construction was definitely not what it should have been, especially for $250.

I don't think that an all black or all white sneaker is garbage or ugly, but i would describe it as too plain and boring as they don't show any contrasts with the lack of colorblocking.
Speaking of all black sneaker, you also don't see the design details that well unless you get close.
It's like whether you pick a lamborghini in all black or a yellow one where you can clearly see the black air intakes at the front and sides.

A yellow car? For display maybe, but to own!? Na. White or Black.

A yellow car? For display maybe, but to own!? Na. White or Black.

White or black is far too plain for something exotic. My dream attainable car is to have a Lotus Elise 2006-2008 in a few yeara and it's gonna be either Krypton or Isotope Green, Lazer Blue, Sky Blue or BRG. Something crazy!!!

Agree - the design and construction was definitely not what it should have been, especially for $250.

Not meant to one up you but I paid 90 on eastbay when they went on sale. Best 90 bucks I’ve spent on the kicks and my bag popped around 4-6 months after I got them. Was playing 2 games a week back then.

Not meant to one up you but I paid 90 on eastbay when they went on sale. Best 90 bucks I’ve spent on the kicks and my bag popped around 4-6 months after I got them. Was playing 2 games a week back then.

Not at all - mine were free so I couldn’t complain either way about price.

Back
Top Bottom